Non existent recruitment

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No mate it was well documented that he was going to the tigers BUT couldn’t offload players quick enough ,and he sort of fell in our lap. I remember reading even dean pay was shocked he called to say he agreed to terms.

I don’t like bagging the club, fuk I love the joint and over the years have enjoyed the good and the bad, but this time it seems like the mob up the top are struggling to recruit players to get us out of this rot.

I do hope I am wrong

oh and also as much as I am a Napa fan he was recruited as a replacement for the Australian from rower in klemmer so the recruitment wasn’t strengthening the squad.

Personally I think Napa is a bench player and a damn good one
Paper talk mate. All bullshit

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahahaha wow!!!!
It’s pointless trying to have an adult conversation with you. I’ll let you get back to crying yourself to sleep because we can’t recruit anyone (even though we have)

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s pointless trying to have an adult conversation with you. I’ll let you get back to crying yourself to sleep because we can’t recruit anyone (even though we have)
Hahahahaha... how cut do you get over strangers comments questioning the club... it’s ok to question what your precious aunti Lynne is doing, it’s ok really it is

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahahahaha... how cut do you get over strangers comments questioning the club... it’s ok to question what your precious aunti Lynne is doing, it’s ok really it is
I don’t get cut, just more amazed that people are that thick not to comprehend the situation the club is in so choose to cherry pick negatives to whinge about. Top supporters

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get cut, just more amazed that people are that thick not to comprehend the situation the club is in so choose to cherry pick negatives to whinge about. Top supporters
No mate... anytime anyone questions anything.... anything you leap out like a meercat with delusional comments... auntie Lynne can do no wrong

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You must not know your league then mate. A few players I would have loved in our team or in our squad for depth
Certainly not implying that these guys aren't going to amount to anything, I would just hate to see us throw good money at a player who is yet to be proven over multiple seasons.. I am personally happy with just about every player we have bought in recent times and I trust that the board will make some good moves in the near future

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Certainly not implying that these guys aren't going to amount to anything, I would just hate to see us throw good money at a player who is yet to be proven over multiple seasons.. I am personally happy with just about every player we have bought in recent times and I trust that the board will make some good moves in the near future
But that is exactly what the club told us they would be doing

so I wasn’t expecting Cameron smith style signings or latrell

but Harry grant yes

Raimen yes

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No mate... anytime anyone questions anything.... anything you leap out like a meercat with delusional comments... auntie Lynne can do no wrong
Delusional? I know more about the club than you and the other sooks will ever know put together.
Again, you like to cherry pick. I’ve been critical of all boards and administrators going back probably before you were born. I’m also intelligent enough to grasp the situation we are in, why we are in it and what the club is doing to get us out of it

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Douehi is fucken shit.

The only blokes who rate him are the Lebs who want a Leb in our team.

These are the same blokes "aka fannygalist" who had Lichaas dick in their mouths for years.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Douehi is fucken shit.

These are the same blokes "aka fannygalist" who had Lichaas dick in their mouths for years.
Totally agree habibi

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

but Harry grant yes

Raimen yes

Never even heard of Harry Grant..

Ramien is a drama queen and could prove a hinderance

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Douehi is fucken shit.

Can you believe the Tigers have forked out 600k+ a year for this blokes, for the next 4 years?!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Delusional? I know more about the club than you and the other sooks will ever know put together.
Again, you like to cherry pick. I’ve been critical of all boards and administrators going back probably before you were born. I’m also intelligent enough to grasp the situation we are in, why we are in it and what the club is doing to get us out of it
you’re just as repetitive as auntie Lynne

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

but Harry grant yes

Raimen yes
Ramien? He passed us up once before when leaving the Sharks for the Knights. What makes you think he would then choose us over the club he made his name in? Was never going to happen.

Harry Grant? Isn't this the guy ONLY being released by the Storm on a 1 year loan deal? Fuck that mate. Wouldn't solve shit for us and not something I'd want the club to do.

If you said Api and him deciding at the last moment to join Penrith there might be some merit in it, but even then it only shows the player's heart wasn't in it. Get why the club didn't raise the offer.

Just think everyone's getting desperate for a signing, but I'd rather make the RIGHT signing than just recruiting names for the sake of it. Thought we'd all learnt from our mistakes of the past with players like T-Rex, Foran, Woods etc.

This Douehi guy seems OK but OK is just it. Not great by any stretch of the imagination. He clearly wants to play fullback and we've got 2 players for the position. He's been offered pretty decent money by the Tigers for a utility player, why would we try to match that?

See the usual suspects are trying to make every discussion into a rant about the board. I'm disappointed we haven't signed a back, preferably a centre as I feel we're really lacking in class there. However, looking at the situation we're in I can understand the difficulties in doing so. This isn't supporting the board, or going against it. Just calling things how I see it. The only thing I'm disappointed in the recruitment side of things is the hooker position as I believe there were plenty of attainable players but we constantly missed out on them. Centres. Wingers etc. .... At this time I'm not sure what much more they could've done?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
who should the dogs try and sign next year, well after November 1st this year really