The Tennis Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fed's performance yesterday One word Scoooby LUCKY!!!! :grinning:

Ajde Nole!!!!!
Haha ... I watched the whole game mate, I know how it went down. But hey if feds in he has every chance . Any of them do equally, it ain’t over till it’s over, you know that as well.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha ... I watched the whole game mate, I know how it went down. But hey if feds in he has every chance . Any of them do equally, it ain’t over till it’s over, you know that as well.
There is only one way Fed wins tomorrow and that is if Nole lets the crowd get to him. We all know who the biased crowd will be cheering for :grinning: It will be Wimbledon 2019 all over again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is only one way Fed wins tomorrow and that is if Nole lets the crowd get to him. We all know who the biased crowd will be cheering for :grinning: It will be Wimbledon 2019 all over again.
Be fun just watching it all play out, we can agree on that lol.!!! I don’t really have a favourite etc,I like them all, mind you I do want Barty to win, but other than that it’s been a sweet comp this year.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely thiem can’t beat rafa?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 hours 10 mins And thiem beat my man Rafa, very disappointing and I’m pissed, but well done young man 5th ranked and you beat one of the best ever..!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another exhausting night at the tennis.. The quality of play was outstanding..Thiem takes it in four..but Nadal goes down swinging..as usual.. I don’t hold much hope for my fav the Fed tonight against an on song Djokovic ..Fed’s been scratchy, bloody lucky, and now he’s busted.. It’d be a miracle if he wins.. He needs To watch the 95 GF when the Doggies upset raging fav Manly..maybe shave his head like Jim Dymock to send a message I’m gunna win!!

Ps..I hope the Barty Party continues!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: FMD I LOVE YOU BRO!
Lol..It’s true though my man he psyched em out.. Bob Fulton the coach of Manly said after..he thought oh shit Dymock has now doubt they are gunna win.. He shaved his head already!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol..It’s true though my man he psyched em out.. Bob Fulton the coach of Manly said after..he thought oh shit Dymock has now doubt they are gunna win.. He shaved his head already!!!
I still remember that. I thought he did it before the game because everyone would've been pissed when they tried to do it afterwards lol. I remember seeing them shave Dean Pays head lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another exhausting night at the tennis.. The quality of play was outstanding..Thiem takes it in four..but Nadal goes down swinging..as usual.. I don’t hold much hope for my fav the Fed tonight against an on song Djokovic ..Fed’s been scratchy, bloody lucky, and now he’s busted.. It’d be a miracle if he wins.. He needs To watch the 95 GF when the Doggies upset raging fav Manly..maybe shave his head like Jim Dymock to send a message I’m gunna win!!

Ps..I hope the Barty Party continues!
Yup 4:00pm this arvo is Barty vs Kenin and I hope Barty beats that sexy little opponent of hers :hearteyes:

. Barty party all the way!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
It looked as if we were heading for a Nadal/Wawrinka Semi (finalists from 2014) but instead they both get eliminated on the same night.

Odds of the Joker winning from here must be pretty good.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It looked as if we were heading for a Nadal/Wawrinka Semi (finalists from 2014) but instead they both get eliminated on the same night.

Odds of the Joker winning from here must be pretty good.
Yes he should win it and probably will, at least my man gets a shot at it (fed) and both my girls Barty an kenin get to fight it out, two good games coming up VERY soon, an ima ready..!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes he should win it and probably will, at least my man gets a shot at it (fed) and both my girls Barty an kenin get to fight it out, two good games coming up VERY soon, an ima ready..!!
I'll be honest with ya... I had no idea who Kenin was until I heard that she'll be Barty's next opponent. She's quite the looker too. I never knew she was American... given her surname I would've guessed she was from Belgium.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be honest with ya... I had no idea who Kenin was until I heard that she'll be Barty's next opponent. She's quite the looker too. I never knew she was American... given her surname I would've guessed she was from Belgium.
That’s why I called her Bartys sexy little opponent lol.. and she’s a pretty good little player too, won’t beat Barty but should give her a good go.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That’s why I called her Bartys sexy little opponent lol.. and she’s a pretty good little player too, won’t beat Barty but should give her a good go.
Yeah, true. Barty's been in career-best form the last few months. It'll be interesting to see how many sets it'll take her to win - IF she wins.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, true. Barty's been in career-best form the last few months. It'll be interesting to see how many sets it'll take her to win - IF she wins.
Just lost the first set in a tie break..had two set points on her serve in it!!