Gilded
Reaction score
For those of us old enough to remember when videos were shared by email:

Now what rhymes with Jennifer Aniston?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's actually a close call between who is more likely to lie to you, media or Chinese Government. I'd probably go with the chinese govt being more likely to lie with the media running a close second place.
Absolutely..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
For those of us old enough to remember when videos were shared by email:

Now what rhymes with Jennifer Aniston?
Oh man I haven't heard that In years. Always loved the Chris Farley part :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No more deaths to report as of yet , but I'll go for a guess by 11am tommorrow it will be at 203
Foreign Minister Payne now recommending Australians not congregate in large crowds....NRLol crowds take a further beating next week ;)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Haha poor hot Asians, I can imagine how they feel since this happened. Their strike rate being hit on has dropped by 50%
For obvious reasons, this makes me very upset!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tin foil hats are already at it....

5G was released 1 week before the piss weak beer flu came out.

So it was killer internet and not dirty ***** eating live and bats and whatever the weird fuck they eat.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tin foil hats are already at it....

5G was released 1 week before the piss weak beer flu came out.

So it was killer internet and not dirty ***** eating live and bats and whatever the weird fuck they eat.
I do love a good conspiracy theory. And this is not a good one. I've read up a bit on the 5G hysteria thing, cause I work in that field and it's all bullshit, to the point where radio waves, that is, the stuff that brings triple m and triple j to you is actually more harmful, suffice to say, no fuckin harm at all.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I do love a good conspiracy theory. And this is not a good one. I've read up a bit on the 5G hysteria thing, cause I work in that field and it's all bullshit, to the point where radio waves, that is, the stuff that brings triple m and triple j to you is actually more harmful, suffice to say, no fuckin harm at all.
Reminds me of the old days where technology was a tool of the devil.

Like those farming ***** with shit beards in Murika, forgot what their cult is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.