Official Richmond Tigers

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Successful diverse club... great choice.
Really??? I always likened Richmond as the Souths version of the AFL always ready for a handout or a leg up.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really??? I always likened Richmond as the Souths version of the AFL always ready for a handout or a leg up.
Hawks would have been a nice outfit but
at least we aren't working with Essendon the Sharks of the AFL or The Suns, Titans.

Wonder who compares to the dogs best actually... Probably the Dockers? Lol...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hawks would have been a nice outfit but
at least we aren't working with Essendon the Sharks of the AFL or The Suns, Titans.

Wonder who compares to the dogs best actually... Probably the Dockers? Lol...
I think you nailed it when you said the Hawks because we are the team everyone loves to hate. We are linked to 95% of players coming of contract and repeatedly rubbished in the media but loved by the AFL HQ. That's a luxury we don't have. The Western Bulldogs would be a natural fit since the whole club is a basket case and if it wasn't for the AFL Trade Period they would have as much luck recruiting players as we do.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you nailed it when you said the Hawks because we are the team everyone loves to hate. We are linked to 95% of players coming of contract and repeatedly rubbished in the media but loved by the AFL HQ. That's a luxury we don't have. The Western Bulldogs would be a natural fit since the whole club is a basket case and if it wasn't for the AFL Trade Period they would have as much luck recruiting players as we do.
Thought about the WB but remembered even they have won a Premiership.