Official Three Bulldogs named in NRL All Star fixture

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Defend my self? you throwing some kenneles under the bus just cause you think his a good bloke lol how the fuck do you support this team.
Lol no. It's because The Kennel is the The Kennel and there's multiple posts from posters about taking out the opposition or taking joy from an opposition players injury lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol no. It's because The Kennel is the The Kennel and there's multiple posts from posters about taking out the opposition or taking joy from an opposition players injury lol.
Lol the only opposition players that people like to see get hurt is the dirty gruby players.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we had transfer windows like the EPL, we would make a mint off Elliot......
We could transfer him to the Richmond Tigers under our new agreement. No point doing a swap, because AFL players don't understand offside rules.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We could transfer him to the Richmond Tigers under our new agreement. No point doing a swap, because AFL players don't understand offside rules.
One way ticket? I’ll be happy with that, I would even buy the ticket for him

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done, hopefully they come back fit and well. Not sure DWZ or CHN need to be part of the trial as they'll be there come round 1.

Unfortunately so will Elliott as long as Pay is coach.
Obviously the selectors for the indiginous side have a different opinion to you

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously the selectors for the indiginous side have a different opinion to you
I'm talking about the club side, what's that got to do with Indigenous selectors?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking about the club side, what's that got to do with Indigenous selectors?
Clearly you think he shouldn't be picked in our side im just pointing out that if hes good enough for the indiginious sides selectors to pick then surely hes good enough for our side

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clearly you think he shouldn't be picked in our side im just pointing out that if hes good enough for the indiginious sides selectors to pick then surely hes good enough for our side
I've got no real interest in that game so I haven't studied the possible options they had for the indigenous side.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion and if you rate him all good.

My comment was about Pay picking him regardless of whether he played a trial or not, for me there should be very few guaranteed selections in this current squad.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The all stars game has lost its popularity last few years.. was good early on

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh, not a fan of it. Should be scrapped tbh
More games for NRL more cash for them.. thats all its about..

Not the celebrating indigenous talent like they nake it out to be..

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
More games for NRL more cash for them.. thats all its about..

Not the celebrating indigenous talent like they nake it out to be..
Agreed. The NRL are killing rugby league in a way. The nines, World Nines, All Stars, Four Nations, World Cup it’s to much Rugby League. NRL is trying to draw blood from a stone and make nothing but $$ these days

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How did Elliott make the team??
Two years in a row too. Just because it doesn’t mean anything to some of you guys doesn’t mean it doesn’t mean anything to the players.
Before the Latrell saga started he even said he wanted to play in this game instead of the world club challenge where he’d make more money

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I see him often also, very friendly and happy to chat to anyone. Funny thing is some people on here would probably jerk themselves silly if one of our players did what he did lol.
I'm one lol. It was like Ennis, couldn't stand the **** before he played for us. The moment he started to pull his bullshit with us I loved it lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When is this shit on anyways?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm one lol. It was like Ennis, couldn't stand the **** before I played for us. The moment he started to pull his bullshit with us I loved it lol.
I still couldn't stand the **** in our colours. I hate weak coward *****.

Just like that soft **** Napa, if he is forced to play clean then he is rubbish.