‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats really fucked Howard, how dare you say that. Dallin is shit and cant play fullback, Hoppa is too slow, Meaney is too small, Josh Jackson doesn't deserve the money he is on, JMK is crap at hooker, all our other fowards are soft, our halves are useless, Pay is shit, Hasler was shit, Cogger is a speed bump, our recruitment is rubbish, old players around the club is nepotism, the old way is fucked the new way is fuckter, no one wants to come and play for us, Tolmans played 258 games too many, Dibs a dingbat, Lynnes a shadow of her oldman, salary cap is blown, now we have a war chest, old board, new board, Belmore, Barkwest, ANZ, its shit having to catch a bus to games, our Jersey is rubbish, wheres our fuckin sponsor, wheres our marque signings, Kent and Buzwit hate us....

Why do any of us friggin bother???8-)

I normally don’t give a toss about ratings as to each their own, but I am curious @2144superman? A rainbow for optimistic seeing and enjoying the team song or something else?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your biased is unbelievable. Once you decide you don't like a player, then he is shit, no doubt about it, and no one else's opinions mean shit.
Why do you always have to force your opinions down other peoples throats? Can't you just Let them have their opinions?! Your not the one and only word. The Oracle. FMD.
I didn't decide he's shit, he did with his performances. Others are forcing their opinions on me, go call them out on it.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't decide he's shit, he did with his performances. Others are forcing their opinions on me, go call them out on it.
I keep thinking about that ball he throws into row 2 he loves it so much. Meaney also scored a try off one of those shit passes. Dunno how he got it down lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No they're not. They are stating their opinions and you are telling them they are all wrong, and stupid. Just the usual.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No they're not. They are stating their opinions and you are telling them they are all wrong, and stupid. Just the usual.
Because they're wrong, I don't see the issue? We just watched an entire season of these things happening and people have the nerve to come on here and say they didn't?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because they're wrong, I don't see the issue? We just watched an entire season of these things happening and people have the nerve to come on here and say they didn't?
But but but he kicked the ball to Meaney to score a try against a fucking woeful Broncos side that backed up the following week to lose 50-6 lol. People gotta realise we failed to score points against good sides and just defended ... Lewis won't save us and we can't except to tackle all year and win when we AVG like 12 point PG.
One day they will understand

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I keep thinking about that ball he throws into row 2 he loves it so much. Meaney also scored a try off one of those shit passes. Dunno how he got it down lol
Sometimes he doesn't even look where he's passing to lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But but but he kicked the ball to Meaney to score a try against a fucking woeful Broncos side that backed up the following week to lose 50-6 lol. People gotta realise we failed to score points against good sides and just defended ... Lewis won't save us and we can't except to tackle all year and win when we AVG like 12 point PG.
I really don't see why they fight it so much, just watch the fucking games ffs. We scored the LEAST amount of points per game last season and then we have our so called halfback come out talking like this? Lol bruh.

All we have to do is look over the tapes from last season and Lewis is constantly playing to the touchline, at times he didn't even look to see where he was passing or if it was on but threw it anyway. You then have to also factor in the poorly executed passes and kicks.

Lewis simply isn't ball playing and instead relies on the defence being short on the edges. Lewis failing to link up with CHN and others is clear evidence of this while his attempt to work on it ended up with him throwing ridiculous inside balls to fucking Tolman of all people. He just simply doesn't have it.

I'm honestly tempted to go over every try assist and line break assist to find out how many WEREN'T off him kicking or going wide last season, unfortunately what we have available would make this far too difficult and time consuming.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really don't see why they fight it so much, just watch the fucking games ffs. We scored the LEAST amount of points per game last season and then we have our so called halfback come out talking like this? Lol bruh.

All we have to do is look over the tapes from last season and Lewis is constantly playing to the touchline, at times he didn't even look to see where he was passing or if it was on but threw it anyway. You then have to also factor in the poorly executed passes and kicks.

Lewis simply isn't ball playing and instead relies on the defence being short on the edges. Lewis failing to link up with CHN and others is clear evidence of this while his attempt to work on it ended up with him throwing ridiculous inside balls to fucking Tolman of all people. He just simply doesn't have it.

I'm honestly tempted to go over every try assist and line break assist to find out how many WEREN'T off him kicking or going wide last season, unfortunately what we have available would make this far too difficult and time consuming.
Why are you so triggered? Lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what really worries me by starting Lewis over wskeham I get the impression that pay thinks we can defend our way to success if that’s the case it’s going to be a long season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why are you so triggered? Lol
Because the fanboys upset me and the weather already has me stressed. Too many of our fans are used to losing.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lewis and cogger for sure but if lewis doesnt find a running game hes out

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because the fanboys upset me and the weather already has me stressed. Too many of our fans are used to losing.
That’s the bit that sux

Too many here accepting mediocrity
We are the Bulldogs FFS not the fkn Titans

Lewis talked so much shit pre 2019 season as well with his ‘eyes up footy’ bs then was the most predictable halfback in that first part of the season before finally being dumped

Last 8 weeks when we were playing for pride he looked better than his start but that ain’t saying much

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Fuck me coach if this how you’re carrying on before a balls been kicked then I can’t wait until we’ve got an actual loss or 2 under the belt.

Thanks in advance for the endless whingeing, endorsements of mediocre reserve graders, and overall lack of genuine solutions to any issues that arise.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me coach if this how you’re carrying on before a balls been kicked then I can’t wait until we’ve got an actual loss or 2 under the belt.

Thanks in advance for the endless whingeing, endorsements of mediocre reserve graders, and overall lack of genuine solutions to any issues that arise.
And once again you have absolutely no counter, well done. Get back under you mates desk and get back to work.