Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Adam Doueihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This sounds like us tbh. Miss out on JAC and Luke Thompson and get thsi guy instead Lol.

He looks good tbh but the fans want a good signing. Not fringe first graders.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've said it a few times, he's worth the risk. Will add to the squad this year primarily as a centre, but also can play fullback or in the halves.
Allowing for the 350k salary cap excemption we get good value on his reported 500k salary.
500k is absolutely ridiculous for him, I'd be fucking pissed as a player if he walked into the club earning that much.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Give Lewis to storm so we can take the Fox and sign this guy with Forans money to play 6. But honestly I can see roosters getting him as his uncle Cheika just signed there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you make a play for Douhehi with the 350k allowance? He can play any position in the backline and is the perfect utility player while probably currently being better than our three remaining halves.

Who/what else will they use the 350k on if not a player like him that the other top clubs are interested in?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
500k is absolutely ridiculous for him, I'd be fucking pissed as a player if he walked into the club earning that much.
Agreed, under normal circumstances 500k for him is overs, my point is factoring in the 350k excemption, what Souths have payed him so far, 125k, he'll only consume 525k over the two seasons, which is good value.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed, under normal circumstances 500k for him is overs, my point is factoring in the 350k excemption, what Souths have payed him so far, 125k, he'll only consume 525k over the two seasons, which is good value.
I can see your point, but as a player I would still be pissed that he's walked into the club and is earning that amount. 1 year deal maybe, anything more and I'm interested. Anyway he isn't coming here.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just seen a post he’s a done deal at the roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.