Israel Folau has joined the Catalan Dragons

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love it how this dickhead is now saying he will keep his views to himself. Yeah, wonder how long that will last?
The guy is a hypocrite and a Judas. Why would he sign up for something that will stop him from sharing his views and saving the homosexuals, drunks, etc from eternal damnation? Whats more important Money or saving souls?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I love it how this dickhead is now saying he will keep his views to himself. Yeah, wonder how long that will last?
I don't understand why he can't post his personal beliefs on HIS social media channels without being hassled for it. It's everyone else that's making a big deal about it, not him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy is a hypocrite and a Judas. Why would he sign up for something that will stop him from sharing his views and saving the homosexuals, drunks, etc from eternal damnation? Whats more important Money or saving souls?
Money of course. But you have to remember, he's also not very bright.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wonder if he will deliver his hate speech sermons via video link. I can't imagine he is going to miss church, and what is the likelihood he will find a church over there that puts up with his ridiculous views?
There are Assemblies of God Churches in France and England. However he does NOT hate anyone. It's everyone else who doesn't agree with his views who hate him.

upload_2020-1-29_11-49-4.png

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine singling out a whole group of people based on any physical characteristic would have gone well for him, tbh.....but if you're concerned the red headed community is underrepresented in human rights debates, by all means start a red pride group. Just don't go full Cartman.

maybe I will! #rangalivesmatter

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand why he can't post his personal beliefs on HIS social media channels without being hassled for it. It's everyone else that's making a big deal about it, not him.
There is no point turning this into another thread about that, you aren't going to change my mind and I am clearly not going to change yours.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's all about looking like a hero online my bro.. big e points in grand standing for LGBT... don't worry about the other minorities though

Wahesh

Reaction score
it's all about looking like a hero online my bro.. big e points in grand standing for LGBT... don't worry about the other minorities though
I don't brother. I actually laugh at all those who refer to people against gay marriage as 'bigots' when they aren't aware that that that term can correctly be used right back at them :tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't brother. I actually laugh at all those who refer to people against gay marriage as 'bigots' when they aren't aware that that that term can correctly be used right back at them :tearsofjoy:

I meant they don't care about other minorities.. only the minorities that provide the highest e points... notice you rarely see people arguing about lgbt on real world scenarios... but online it's madness... that's right bro.. it's all ''tolerance'' and ''acceptance''... when it suits, of course :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
There is no point turning this into another thread about that, you aren't going to change my mind and I am clearly not going to change yours.
I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm just saying it as it is, and that is people are saying his sermon is a hate speech when it is not. Sermons at Church (for people who don't attend) are actually about the faith itself, not things that we don't believe in.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm just saying it as it is, and that is people are saying his sermon is a hate speech when it is not. Sermons at Church (for people who don't attend) are actually about the faith itself, not things that we don't believe in.
You aren't saying it how it is at all, you are just stating your opinion.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You aren't saying it how it is at all, you are just stating your opinion.
He said he loves everyone equally - that's his opinion. I don't love everyone equally, but I certainly don't hate anyone. That's the root of all evil. There are people I dislike but that's as far as it goes. To invoke hatred on someone in my religion is translated to wanting someone to die - which is a sin.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
"When if comes to bullshit...bigtime, major league bullshit...you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims...religion."

George Calin
Loved Carlin. Love this clip in particular. The part about where God will send you to hell if you step out of line - BUT - he loves you! He loves you - and he needs money... Brilliant stuff :-)

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
between the letter army and the vegans..... you cant do or say much these days without upsetting a snowflake somewhere

I have gay friends and family and I get on with all of them really well but I still support Folau to have different beliefs...…. the people who piss me off are the ones who just look for shit to get offended over and the people who go to great lengths to impress these easily offended or loud left eg the Australian open tennis the biggest thing from it was the opening of gender neutral toilets wow! and now Wigan having a letter pride day when they play Folau…… honestly how many of their fans would fall in to this category? it would be about as popular as Hungry Jacks Veggie burger

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved Carlin. Love this clip in particular. The part about where God will send you to hell if you step out of line - BUT - he loves you! He loves you - and he needs money... Brilliant stuff :-)
One of my fav comedians along with Bill Hicks and both dead unfortunately. And yes I tried favoriting all the Crapdasians in the hope I was the cause of their deaths, but alas no.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One of my fav comedians along with Bill Hicks and both dead unfortunately. And yes I tried favoriting all the Crapdasians in the hope I was the cause of their deaths, but alas no.
Agree on Hicks too. Class act.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why people are so intent on stalking Folau and bullying him and preventing him from taking up employment.

These same people would claim to be 'so tolerant and inclusive'.

lol.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He will be playing in the English Super League.
Good on him, well done Izzy! He could’ve disappeared into oblivion but he has chosen to stick by his good Christian values and tell the PC virtue signallers to get fucked! Already some gay Rugby League player bleeding heart Keegan Hirst has vented his disgust in the Super League signing Izzy, go suck a you know what ya cuck!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him, well done Izzy! He could’ve disappeared into oblivion but he has chosen to stick by his good Christian values and tell the PC virtue signallers to get fucked! Already some gay Rugby League player bleeding heart Keegan Hirst has vented his disgust in the Super League signing Izzy, go suck a you know what ya cuck!
Not really. He has said he will now be keeping his opinions to himself.