Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus some Chinese fast food joint... "you wing, we bwing"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol..when I went To the Sydney Olympics Tim Shaw was sitting two rows in front of me.. I should’ve yelled out after the 100 m final.. Wait there’s more i.e. the medal ceremony!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rumour has it Big Bird Joel Garner refused to bowl Whitney a half volley to cover drive so that’s why there is an edit and you don’t see him deliver it with Whitney in the pic..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour has it Big Bird Joel Garner refused to bowl Whitney a half volley to cover drive so that’s why there is an edit and you don’t see him deliver it with Whitney in the pic..

Remember turvey and the toheeys 2.2 add?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember turvey and the toheeys 2.2 add?
Yes I do Southy..vaguely.. How about these two.. The brilliant WSC promo..And Toohey’s Country Special ad..to this day I still, unfortunately, remember most of the f$&ken jingle of this ad..apparently it was a shit beer so they got rid of it..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I do Southy..vaguely.. How about these two.. The brilliant WSC promo..And Toohey’s Country Special ad..to this day I still, unfortunately, remember most of the f$&ken jingle of this ad..apparently it was a shit beer so they got rid of it..

Remember this one lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol..when I went To the Sydney Olympics Tim Shaw was sitting two rows in front of me.. I should’ve yelled out after the 100 m final.. Wait there’s more i.e. the medal ceremony!
Good old Tim. He's annoying yet funny at the same time... kinda like our old mate @Blue_boost.

Speaking of the Olympics... remember the Game Boy Camera & Printer? My cousin went to the Olympics and watched Cathy Freeman win gold in the 400m final.

During the medal ceremony, he turned on the Gameboy Camera camera and put his binoculars right in front of the camera lense to get a close-up of it :tearsofjoy:

upload_2020-1-29_9-36-12.png

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good old Tim. He's annoying yet funny at the same time... kinda like our old mate @Blue_boost.

Speaking of the Olympics... remember the Game Boy Camera & Printer? My cousin went to the Olympics and watched Cathy Freeman win gold in the 400m final.

During the medal ceremony, he turned on the Camera camera and out is binoculars right in front of the camera lense to get a close-up of it :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 12873
I don’t remember that!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Powerful ads...sheesh
No mincing words back in those days - "If not stopped could cause more deaths than World War 2"

If those ads were aired today they'd be called fear mongering and we'd have a swath of anti-aids vaccine morons claiming crushed rice water fixes it.