The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I actually do bro. With white onion ;)
Good man!

Go traditional like i do with Viet food. Always smash the special Pho with the tendons, tripe and all the good stuff.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good man!

Go traditional like i do with Viet food. Always smash the special Pho with the tendons, tripe and all the good stuff.
Hahaha sick ****. That’s my go to always.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So the Mexicans, South Americans and Arabs are safe lol
So it seems. But if you actually think about it there aren’t many asians in those countries lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Corona Virus.

Made in China.

Pun intended.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So it seems. But if you actually think about it there aren’t many asians in those countries lol.
Brazil and Colombia have a lot of mixed Japanese and Thai people there.
Brazil is just like us but an even bigger melting pot!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Corona Virus.

Made in China.

Pun intended.
Everything is made in China, I wonder if America had anything to do with this making deadly virus is cheaper in China than the USA.:grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brazil and Colombia have a lot of mixed Japanese and Thai people there.
Brazil is just like us but an even bigger melting pot!
Apologies. I didn’t know. I’ve never been to any of those countries. But would love to at one point to see Colombia and Brazil.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything is made in China, I wonder if America had anything to do with this making deadly virus is cheaper in China than the USA.:grinning:
Tbh, it crossed my mind that this whole virus thing could be man made and easily point the finger to China, Wahun or whatever that city is called.

China’s population is in the billions. Second to India I’m pretty sure. Doesn’t hurt their pollution to kill a few.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Apologies. I didn’t know. I’ve never been to any of those countries. But would love to at one point to see Colombia and Brazil.
Go to that burger shop on Oxford st. Theres a Brazilian-Japanese guy who works there.
My head always spins when I see Japanese people speaking Portuguese.

Best one I seen was an Asian with a Scottish accent! Definitely my favourite!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go to that burger shop on Oxford st. Theres a Brazilian-Japanese guy who works there.
My head always spins when I see Japanese people speaking Portuguese.

Best one I seen was an Asian with a Scottish accent! Definitely my favourite!
Actually, I’ve meet a Jap/Brazilian guy.
In fact, I hired him to a BBQ at my son’s 1 month celebration, couple years ago.

He comes over with his smoker on a trailer and cooks up a f**king beast of a BBQ meal.

upload_2020-1-28_23-7-31.jpeg

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, my God if the right one and I can prove it with only one wonderful, magical animal...the humble pig.

The pig and pork products proves there is a God and He loves us whether if you believe or not.

Prove me wrong ;)
Mmmmm bacon . Look after that heart **** lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tbh, it crossed my mind that this whole virus thing could be man made and easily point the finger to China, Wahun or whatever that city is called.

China’s population is in the billions. Second to India I’m pretty sure. Doesn’t hurt their pollution to kill a few.
Already a conspiracy on that. Murika released the man made virus to weaken one of Iran's allies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I find it tiresome that whenever that is a big news story, there is always a conspiracy theory following not far behind.

So far I've heard:

China created the virus and were going to release it on the western world but it escaped
US created the virus and planted it in China
The bio lab in Wuhan is somehow involved in the creation of this virus and it escaped
There is a patent created by the CDC who created the virus so they could also provide the vaccine and make lots of money.

It's just tiresome and stupid.

There's nothing wrong with having an alternative opinion to the mainstream but you need to have something remotely solid to back it up with apart from just your own prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.