‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your biased is unbelievable. Once you decide you don't like a player, then he is shit, no doubt about it, and no one else's opinions mean shit.
Why do you always have to force your opinions down other peoples throats? Can't you just Let them have their opinions?! Your not the one and only word. The Oracle. FMD.
It’s all good mate, we just have to be like the Penguins in Madagasker.. “smile and wave boys, smile and wave” plus old mate Sancho2020 has already promised to be the president of the Lewis fan club if he steers us into the top 8 and finals next year...
:fearscream:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all good mate, we just have to be like the Penguins in Madagasker.. “smile and wave boys, smile and wave” plus old mate Sancho2020 has already promised to be the president of the Lewis fan club if he steers us into the top 8 and finals next year...
:fearscream:
Dollar.gif

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
P.s He is definitely confident but he's also self aware... I have a quote that I didn't use in the story (because the quote was so short) and he said "I know I'm not Cooper Cronk" he also said that if he was to get dropped “It would be because I deserved it and what’s best for the team but the path to success isn’t a straight line so I’ll go back, work on my stuff and play again.”
Jesus. Until you informed us of that little tidbit I was starting to think that he's getting huhe tickets on himself. Please include the humble aspects of conversations in future interviews. Confidence is great, but arrogance is galling.

To my way of thinking this should serve to get Wakeham fired up for a huge pre-season. Lewis could be throwing my opinion up about Cogger. I think that one half that seems to have the ability to plot and offer quality options is key and Cogger is that half in my mind. Lewis was better in attack in 2018, not so good last year. But as long as he's working on improving, I'll let his performances sway my judgement.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez you guys are precious getting stuck in Lachlan for providing a few short positive and confident comments to the media. He has been given the reigns and now it’s make or break. I don’t begrudge him for that opportunity he has been given, nor being confident within himself.
I’m pissed off that Wakeham Didn’t rate a mention perhaps Lewis is a bit worried about his spot.