Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reackon the human body will prove even to great for a man made virus. We outlived the Black Plague where there wasn’t any quarantine routines in place as of yet, no hygiene practises etc. the only way I see a virus wiping out millions of people these days is if it’s a biblical event, yes I believe in the second coming and that will be part of it, it still won’t wipe the humans out though.
It may not wipe out humans but it might take a few of those bat eating ***** that created this mess

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It may not wipe out humans but it might take a few of those bat eating ***** that created this mess
Bro, I still can’t understand how someone who has the option of livestock, decides.... na I feel like bay today deep fried alive. I’m still baffled, I feel like I’ve caught the virus just from watching those videos doing the fkn rounds

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, I still can’t understand how someone who has the option of livestock, decides.... na I feel like bay today deep fried alive. I’m still baffled, I feel like I’ve caught the virus just from watching those videos doing the fkn rounds
Not to mention the live mice dipped in sauce and wine

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not to mention the live mice dipped in sauce and wine
I saw that one including the comments saying.... they’re not even Chinese they’re Vietnamese!!!!!! Reeeeeeee!!!! Racists!!!!!

2 points.

point the first..... Vietnamese Chinese same shit

Point the second...... there’s videos of Chinese practising the same fkn thing of eating love mice.

conclusion...... dirty *****

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw that one including the comments saying.... they’re not even Chinese they’re Vietnamese!!!!!! Reeeeeeee!!!! Racists!!!!!

2 points.

Point the second...... there’s videos of Chinese practising the same fkn thing of eating love mice.

I am Vietnamese and it’s not the same shit. Educate yourself and learn the difference.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am Vietnamese and it’s not the same shit. Educate yourself and learn the difference.
Didn’t the viet migrate from China mainland? That could be the japs. Also it’s more in reference to them practising the same disgusting eating habits. Both are commies as well.
Feel free to educate me on the differences

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh PHO sho!

PS Viet food is my favourite and you guys are a close second to Laos people for being the most friendly.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t the viet migrate from China mainland? Also it’s more in reference to them practising the same disgusting eating habits. Both are commies as well.
I am not your geography teacher, again go educate yourself. I’d be careful with what your say next

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

2 points.

Genetics 201 refresher for you! And a word I'm sure you'll like: heterozygosity 8-)

Back to basics for you

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not your geography teacher, again go educate yourself. I’d be careful with what your say next
“I’d becareful what you say next”

you’re upset eating live mice or cooked bats isn’t seen as normal? And shouldn’t be made fun of?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t the viet migrate from China mainland? That could be the japs. Also it’s more in reference to them practising the same disgusting eating habits. Both are commies as well.
I worked at the Mekong club a few times.
From what I gather there’s tension between Chinese and Vietnamese like Croatians and Serbians!

Seen a Viet being accused of being racist.
After the incident settled down he received an apology but I did not!
Who are the real racists here?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know a place in bankstown. My shout. Coronavirus free. My peoples.
I’m a gold member there.

But the Vege Laksa with Tofu at Bankstown Sports is to die for. That’s my number one and the Pho is number two

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a gold member there.

But the Vege Laksa with Tofu at Bankstown Sports is to die for. That’s my number one and the Pho is number two
You eat Tofu? I’m assuming your non Asian. Rarely see non-Asian eat tofu lol.

Me personally I love it.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You eat Tofu? I’m assuming your non Asian. Rarely see non-Asian eat tofu lol.

Me personally I love it.
Love it! Full of protein, absorbs juices (if it’s a good tofu, the shit ones are mush) and has good texture. Great with saucy foods.

You been to the one at Sports?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love it! Full of protein, absorbs juices (if it’s a good tofu, the shit ones are mush) and has good texture. Great with saucy foods.

You been to the one at Sports?
haha hectic. My man!

Honestly, I haven’t. My usuals are the restaurants on chapel, around the corner from Sports.

But will definitely take up the recommendation next time I’m having a slap there ;)

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha hectic. My man!

Honestly, I haven’t. My usuals are the restaurants on chapel, around the corner from Sports.

But will definitely take up the recommendation next time I’m having a slap there ;)
I’m not a chilli person. My first ever Pho at Bankstown I didn’t put chilli and hated it.

Had Pho at a place in Bondi and thought I would give it a second chance. The chef there made me have chilli in it and wow, different ball game.

Went back to Bankstown and ordered with Pho. Got the little bowls of chilli and poured it in like a pro. Never looked back since

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why must there be Hetero before what the thing is. Why not just normal?
Well, I don't think you're going to like the alternative, homozygosity .. there is no such event as normalzygosity .. since zygosity is on a spectrum between 0 and 1.
Some may like to think of it as a percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.