The Tennis Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time for Barty v Petra !! Be a good game , just tuned in . Got my coin on Barty of corse.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Stevens between Barty an Kvitova ,3/3 40/40, but god damn Petra is very hot an had some awesome legs :hearteyes: still want the Aussie to win though, that ain’t changed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Even Stevens between Barty an Kvitova ,3/3 40/40, but god damn Petra is very hot an had some awesome legs :hearteyes: still want the Aussie to win though, that ain’t changed.
Biggest machine in the women's draw has to be Angelique Kerber but FMD she got eliminated :unamused:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all on Barty now.

It looks like Federer vs Novak next round after their games today. I think the winner of that (most likely Novak) takes out the title. Can't see Nadal going all the way even though he is world #1.

On the other side... Barty. I can't see her beating Petra tonight. Big game for her.
She did mate, Barty did it pretty easily.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit. She played already? I thought she'd be on tonight for the ratings. Oh well... good on her.
Yup all done, was on at 2:30pm, Petra wasn’t in it mentally this arvo.!!!

Federer is up next against sandgren.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how Wang beat Serena Williams, then got beaten convincingly herself.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how Wang beat Serena Williams, then got beaten convincingly herself.
Sandgren had a chance to beat Federer a wounded animal, hours ago as roger had back problems an couldn’t move around the court, had to go off, but the top class player hung in an will probably win this still. Shows class compared to an up an Coming 100th rated, awesome to watch.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sandgren had a chance to beat Federer a wounded animal, hours ago as roger had back problems an couldn’t move around the court, had to go off, but the top class player hung in an will probably win this still. Shows class compared to an up an Coming 100th rated, awesome to watch.
It was like watching tennis in the Twilight Zone..Amazing match.. 7 match points against Federer..survived em all..he needed only 1 to win..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was like watching tennis in the Twilight Zone..Amazing match.. 7 match points against Federer..survived em all..he needed only 1 to win..
He’s a great man, one of the best to play this game!! Raonic v Djokovic next lol. Never been into tennis so much as this open. Loving it, kills time until league starts at least.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a great man, one of the best to play this game!! Raonic v Djokovic next lol. Never been into tennis so much as this open. Loving it, kills time until league starts at least.
I’ve always loved watching it.. I actually went there years back..it was great!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve always loved watching it.. I actually went there years back..it was great!
You should be there... Australian open an all ,an i am guessing your from Australia lol. If I’m wrong I apologise lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You should be there... Australian open an all ,an i am guessing your from Australia lol. If I’m wrong I apologise lol.
Yep I’m from Australia..a bit hard to travel though..

Just a note on the match..how hot was the umpire..whoa!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I’m from Australia..a bit hard to travel though..

Just a note on the match..how hot was the umpire..whoa!!
No shit right? When mr tennys walked up to argue with her an just when she came on screen I said how the hell are you an umpire.. your way to frickin sexy :hearteyes: beautiful skin tone too!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tennis > Cricket

Result is decided unlike after 5 days and you get a draw.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd like to see Nadal or Joker save 7 match points when they are Federer's age. He surely is the GOAT.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here is a fact, every time the joker wins a quarter final down under he has gone on to win the Australian open. And as for Fed saving 7 match points, it was more of a case of Sandgren choking and Fed being lucky. The 100 seed Sandgren has never gone past the quarter finals and lacked the experience to close out such a match.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a fact, every time the joker wins a quarter final down under he has gone on to win the Australian open. And as for Fed saving 7 match points, it was more of a case of Sandgren choking and Fed being lucky. The 100 seed Sandgren has never gone past the quarter finals and lacked the experience to close out such a match.
100%Sandgren choked, even admitted it more or less post mast chat.!!

anyway Nadal v thiem this evening, can’t wait to see whom who end up against fed.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%Sandgren choked, even admitted it more or less post mast chat.!!

anyway Nadal v thiem this evening, can’t wait to see whom who end up against fed.
Funny Scooby the Joker vs Fed, Joker all the way :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny Scooby the Joker vs Fed, Joker all the way :grinning:
Novak is obviously top class, but can’t write fed off ever after yesterday’s performance :tonguewink: