‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis applying his makeup before the interview like

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis and Cogger were always starting the season. Lewis was closest to a sure thing of happening (with Foran out of the equation). Wakeham will come in if an injury occurs or one of Lewis or Cogger are in horrible form. Storm would of accepted Lewis in a swap deal for JAC do we really need to say much more?
Bellamy would be happy to have Lewis as he is a half that just defends and is basic. That allows Munster and Smith to take all the quality ball like they always have... So he would fit into their system quiet well. Whereas we need someone who is actually creative and takes on the line

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lewis applying his makeup before the interview like
That reminds me of the old thread where people shared photos of themselves.
I wonder if it’s still here?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We know the Prince has a great work ethic... I would imagine he has been working hard on his attack during the pre season and we will see a big improvement this year
I agree I think this will be The year of the Prince. Has done some silly things sure. I guess he has to win the comp on his own to keep some on tk happy and some have hated him before he even played a fg game

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree I think this will be The year of the Prince. Has done some silly things sure. I guess he has to win the comp on his own to keep some on tk happy and some have hated him before he even played a fg game

no player is immune to TK hate unfortunately.. not many here care about the positives.. heck Dallin came in and helped turn us around/ was one of the form players of the back end of the season and even he cops it here lol... can't win

The team will all improve together.. it did not make it easier on Lewis when his teammates were struggling with their hands and other fundamental areas

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to get yourself so worked up about it. But the facts are there was interest, Broncos being one of them.
And if you have to let JAC go and you want a player in return and your the so called best coach who do you pick ? someone else sees what plenty of others do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no player is immune to TK hate unfortunately.. not many here care about the positives.. heck Dallin came in and helped turn us around/ was one of the form players of the back end of the season and even he cops it here lol... can't win

The team will all improve together.. it did not make it easier on Lewis when his teammates were struggling with their hands and other fundamental areas
And Lewis didn't make it easier on his teammates when he was passing the ball over the sideline.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree with a junior player, or any player really, publicly declaring who his team mates should be - just leave that to the coach. I can't see how it adds anything positive to our preparation.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Thats really fucked Howard, how dare you say that. Dallin is shit and cant play fullback, Hoppa is too slow, Meaney is too small, Josh Jackson doesn't deserve the money he is on, JMK is crap at hooker, all our other fowards are soft, our halves are useless, Pay is shit, Hasler was shit, Cogger is a speed bump, our recruitment is rubbish, old players around the club is nepotism, the old way is fucked the new way is fuckter, no one wants to come and play for us, Tolmans played 258 games too many, Dibs a dingbat, Lynnes a shadow of her oldman, salary cap is blown, now we have a war chest, old board, new board, Belmore, Barkwest, ANZ, its shit having to catch a bus to games, our Jersey is rubbish, wheres our fuckin sponsor, wheres our marque signings, Kent and Buzwit hate us....

Why do any of us friggin bother???8-)

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't agree with a junior player, or any player really, publicly declaring who his team mates should be - just leave that to the coach. I can't see how it adds anything positive to our preparation.
I can, he's challenging the others to stand up and be counted if they want to play NRL. If anything he's challenging them to push him out by their training, playing and overall attitude. Challenge issued, now let's see how they respond, they are either up for it or not, as it should be when pushing for an NRL spot.

Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thats really fucked Howard, how dare you say that. Dallin is shit and cant play fullback, Hoppa is too slow, Meaney is too small, Josh Jackson doesn't deserve the money he is on, JMK is crap at hooker, all our other fowards are soft, our halves are useless, Pay is shit, Hasler was shit, Cogger is a speed bump, our recruitment is rubbish, old players around the club is nepotism, the old way is fucked the new way is fuckter, no one wants to come and play for us, Tolmans played 258 games too many, Dibs a dingbat, Lynnes a shadow of her oldman, salary cap is blown, now we have a war chest, old board, new board, Belmore, Barkwest, ANZ, its shit having to catch a bus to games, our Jersey is rubbish, wheres our fuckin sponsor, wheres our marque signings, Kent and Buzwit hate us....

Love it Bazil :-). We bother because we bloody love this club and like any family we fight and carry on but when times are good we’ll all stick together. And on that note - 44 days to go! Roll on Round 1! ‘The Dogs are havin’ a partyyyy - and the Eels are in the bin!’

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Support another club then ya flop

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There were a whole host of contributors.. fact is, they put it behind them and moved forward, and so should we
Yup, he defenitely out it behind them.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Do you think players read our forum and use it as a factor to decide if they want to join the club?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Post of the year so far Baz.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The theatre of these three potentials having a dig at 2 spots is going to be awesome. Just hope we can nail at least 2 so we don't have to spend big on the halves.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im confident I reakon we make the 8 this year I’d go Cogger in for foz