Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The footage of the hospital employees wearing nappies and collapsing from days without sleep is quite shocking.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
106 dead now in under a month
I've been trying to get a breakdown of the dead - how long since diagnosis, what their ages are, living conditions etc, but I have to keep reminding myself this is China we're dealing with and they won't tell themselves the truth let alone anyone else so it's hard to get a gauge on the ferocity of this thing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
and that's if you believe the official figures.
Not really china was not exactly speedy on announcing sars ,so I do believe it would be fair to say there's a few more definitely not at the stage as the doomsdayers say but it's not really good.on the plus side if it ends up wiping out over half of china it will be a bit of a band aid for climate change

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason they had so many problems stopping SARS was because China pretended it wasn't happening until it started infecting other countries. They tried to cover it up and didn't report it to the UN. So it's not like China can be easily trusted with the official story.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really china was not exactly speedy on announcing sars ,so I do believe it would be fair to say there's a few more definitely not at the stage as the doomsdayers say but it's not really good.on the plus side if it ends up wiping out over half of china it will be a bit of a band aid for climate change
I was quarantined from my work because of SARS for a week in 2003. I had just returned from Thailand and someone heard me cough. Next minute - i'm being sent home.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
6F597850-FAC9-45E3-B70F-D4B680390BF1.jpeg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Maybe they should murder

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. they didn't know what to do with me at first - but as i wasn't sick they couldn't make me take sick leave. I think for them it became a WH&S issue, so i just got paid to sit at home for a week. It was actually great as it gave me time to think abut how much i hated my job. I resigned a month later and spent 6 months backpacking the world. I never went back to thank them...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason they had so many problems stopping SARS was because China pretended it wasn't happening until it started infecting other countries. They tried to cover it up and didn't report it to the UN. So it's not like China can be easily trusted with the official story.
Definitely something suss going down,only a matter of time before governments try to create a virus to wipe out a country ,the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking well these are all pretty standard things you should be doing anyway until I got to the last one. I was like well the escalated quickly.
I had to read it a few times in case i missed something. But nope, it’s no typo

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely something suss going down,only a matter of time before governments try to create a virus to wipe out a country ,the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.
I reackon the human body will prove even to great for a man made virus. We outlived the Black Plague where there wasn’t any quarantine routines in place as of yet, no hygiene practises etc. the only way I see a virus wiping out millions of people these days is if it’s a biblical event, yes I believe in the second coming and that will be part of it, it still won’t wipe the humans out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.