Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My biggest regret is not starting a Christian rock band as a kid to build cash and get signed by a major record label.

Religious institutes are a good platform to get promoted!
Do you remember when Cartman did that in South Park? What a classic..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm Christian and I love science.

PS the original Illuminati was created so scientists could study and research in peace without the Vatican killing them.
Well you’re somewhat correct in that the Catholic Church has always and always will be against the free masons/Illuminati. As for the ‘original’ being good, when was this? They’ve always been against God/Christ. Had a major role in the French Revolution causing more chaos and death than the “evil” monarch had. Oh and the masons pushed for that diseased ideology known as feminism.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some conspiracy theories that it’s accidentally got out from a chinese gov lab

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My biggest regret is not starting a Christian rock band as a kid to build cash and get signed by a major record label.

Religious institutes are a good platform to get promoted!

Definitely... There is nothing radio stations and music television programs love more than Christian outfits

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some conspiracy theories that it’s accidentally got out from a chinese gov lab
There is some evidence supporting this, or something similar. Chinese officials say they have traced it back to the Wuhan wet market where they sell exotic animals for meat including Koalas, Dogs, rare snakes, etc. Problem is that the guy who had the first confirmed case of the virus, never went to that market and doesn't know anyone who went to that market. They couldn't find any link between him and the market.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well you’re somewhat correct in that the Catholic Church has always and always will be against the free masons/Illuminati. As for the ‘original’ being good, when was this? They’ve always been against God/Christ. Had a major role in the French Revolution causing more chaos and death than the “evil” monarch had. Oh and the masons pushed for that diseased ideology known as feminism.
I didn't say they were good. They started with good intentions then the greed and evil kicked in.

Same as the Knights Templars. They were Crusaders who got greedy. Jesuits originated from the Templars.

PS fuck the mason *****. Bunch of low level poofters.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard a thing about this outside of TK... the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.