KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm off for the off-season guys, got crops to till. :innocent:

Be cool, stay safe, cya's in 2020.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from a NCL cruise and I must say, the quality of food on this cruise line is the best I've come across (been on P&O and RC previously). Only bummer thing was the age demographic of the guests, 80% over 70 and they walk like their on their way to death row. It changed my mind about mandatory euthanasia. Apart from that the drinks and meal packages were absolutely worth it as the specialty restaurants on board were top class.

Tips for anyone considering cruising:
Fly Virgin (if you need too) as they were at the at the dock when we returned to Sydney and took our big bags to the airport and produced boarding passes so we didn't have to line up at the airport.
Take American cash and pay your bill with it as you don't get the conversion charges on your credit card.
Definitely get the drinks and meal packages, all cocktails, glasses of wine and spirits were included up to $15 and anything over that you paid the difference. Same with the meals, we got 5 meals each at any of the specialty ones.
Don't over pack (for the women).
Find a good bartender and tip them as they can make your cruise even better. One got me onto Port with a dash of Contro, yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just got back from a NCL cruise and I must say, the quality of food on this cruise line is the best I've come across (been on P&O and RC previously). Only bummer thing was the age demographic of the guests, 80% over 70 and they walk like their on their way to death row. It changed my mind about mandatory euthanasia. Apart from that the drinks and meal packages were absolutely worth it as the specialty restaurants on board were top class.

Tips for anyone considering cruising:
Fly Virgin (if you need too) as they were at the at the dock when we returned to Sydney and took our big bags to the airport and produced boarding passes so we didn't have to line up at the airport.
Take American cash and pay your bill with it as you don't get the conversion charges on your credit card.
Definitely get the drinks and meal packages, all cocktails, glasses of wine and spirits were included up to $15 and anything over that you paid the difference. Same with the meals, we got 5 meals each at any of the specialty ones.
Don't over pack (for the women).
Find a good bartender and tip them as they can make your cruise even better. One got me onto Port with a dash of Contro, yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmy.
I'm building a mental image of you as a balding 40 something who wears cargo shorts and loud Hawaiian shirts. Am I somewhere close to the mark?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm building a mental image of you as a balding 40 something who wears cargo shorts and loud Hawaiian shirts. Am I somewhere close to the mark?
No thank fark. I'm 56 with a full head of hair. I burned my last Hawaiian shirt last century. Cargo shorts I don't mind though. :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No thank fark. I'm 56 with a full head of hair. I burned my last Hawaiian shirt last century. Cargo shorts I don't mind though. :grinning:
No offence, but I'm still going to picture you my way :P

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many pockets do your cargo shorts have?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he’s the type that ties snags around his neck so the dog will play with him mate!