The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So... 1 or 2 times a years I'll have Maccas. Being and hot and lazy public holiday, today was one of those days.

So I decided to get a Mega Big Mac Deal (basically it's a big mac the way they used to make them in the 90s).

I take it out of the box... literally 3/4 of the lettuce in there falls back into the box. The freaking loaded it to the max with lettuce. To make matters worse, there I am sitting n a food court eating lettuce from the box with my fingers looking like a scab.
They should give you a knife and fork for big macs. Lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The link is broken but in the description I get the picture.
A Chinaman will tear your heart from your chest and feast on it in front of you as you're about to die!
You can't heap that on the Chinese, plenty of good China men around except for the Red Commies who will twist everything to get away with their bullshit.
I reckon the ordinary Aussie chongs are not bad people.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It SICKENS ME that people are cashing in on Kobe's death.

upload_2020-1-29_20-18-52.png

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So... 1 or 2 times a years I'll have Maccas. Being and hot and lazy public holiday, today was one of those days.

So I decided to get a Mega Big Mac Deal (basically it's a big mac the way they used to make them in the 90s).

I take it out of the box... literally 3/4 of the lettuce in there falls back into the box. The freaking loaded it to the max with lettuce. To make matters worse, there I am sitting n a food court eating lettuce from the box with my fingers looking like a scab.
If you find a maccas that gets your orders right please let me know.
I usually only eat it once a year or so but tried to get an El Maco three times before I gave up

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't see an issue TBH , there would be a lot of people who would want to buy this. It looks Like a genuine piece of memorabilia.
I have no problem with people selling or buying his memorabilia, but to do it so soon after his death, and already have plaque on it saying 1978 - 2020 is so disrespectful. They probably started working on putting that thing together within hours of hearing of his death. So greedy.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you find a maccas that gets your orders right please let me know.
I usually only eat it once a year or so but tried to get an El Maco three times before I gave up
They're all kids working at maccas. If they ever get the order wrong I just show them the receipt and tell them to fix it up. It's happened a few times with me over the years.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know what he does but FMD he needs a mad headbutt

basically gets a shit load of money to virtue signal... I can't say I have ever watched his show but it always gets suggested to me when I am logged out of YouTube

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They're all kids working at maccas. If they ever get the order wrong I just show them the receipt and tell them to fix it up. It's happened a few times with me over the years.
True mate. I drove off without checking the first two times but the third time they didn’t put the sour cream and jalapeños on the burger and seasoning on the fries because they had run out and didn’t bother telling me

Wahesh

Reaction score
basically gets a shit load of money to virtue signal... I can't say I have ever watched his show but it always gets suggested to me when I am logged out of YouTube
He's a typical pommy 'comedian' - his sense of humor isn't funny. Heck Jason Statham (who isn't even a comedian) is much funnier than him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
True mate. I drove off without checking the first two times but the third time they didn’t put the sour cream and jalapeños on the burger and seasoning on the fries because they had run out and didn’t bother telling me
Then there are the rare times it works out for you. I remember once I was at Red Rooster drive thru with the Mrs. She was feeling peckish so I ordered her a small meal deal thing - a burger, chips and drink. It was only like $5. They ended up giving me a huge bag. I opened it and it had a huge family meal - 4 burgers, chips and drinks and some other things - a $25 meal lol. I said no no... I only ordered the single. The teen who was working there said "Sorry" - and then ended up giving me the same thing... again... without taking the first order she gave me. I asked to speak to her manager. She said to me that was just fired... don't worry about it.

So I drove off with $50 worth of food and only paid $5 for it :tearsofjoy: Shared it with the family that night.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of Maccas...

I did this, but they basically gave me a big Mac with no bread in a box with the sauce on the side and made it myself.

It was the best laffah.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then there are the rare times it works out for you. I remember once I was at Red Rooster drive thru with the Mrs. She was feeling peckish so I ordered her a small meal deal thing - a burger, chips and drink. It was only like $5. They ended up giving me a huge bag. I opened it and it had a huge family meal - 4 burgers, chips and drinks and some other things - a $25 meal lol. I said no no... I only ordered the single. The teen who was working there said "Sorry" - and then ended up giving me the same thing... again... without taking the first order she gave me. I asked to speak to her manager. She said to me that was just fired... don't worry about it.

So I drove off with $50 worth of food and only paid $5 for it :tearsofjoy: Shared it with the family that night.
Hahaha I’d be honest too but imagine the poor family that got home and had to fight over a small meal haha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a typical pommy 'comedian' - his sense of humor isn't funny. Heck Jason Statham (who isn't even a comedian) is much funnier than him.
oh he's a comedian... now I've heard it all! yeah fully lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Waiting for doctors, fkn sick of it.

Still waiting for a 730am appointment....

I hope St Vincent's has enough room in the morgue lol