Addo Carr

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From the few shots I’ve seen Cogger is calling the shots behind the main players .....
Probably because Wakeham won't even start the year in the side lol.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A winger for our most promising halfback???? Your delusional!
I just don’t wanna lose Lewis he’s got The A game sorry I’d rather let wakeham go he’s only reserve grade don’t believe the hype , and you call yourself (flame buoyant ) should be blueflame,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just don’t wanna lose Lewis he’s got The A game sorry I’d rather let wakeham go he’s only reserve grade don’t believe the hype , and you call yourself (flame buoyant ) should be blueflame,
Can't run, can ball play. What fucking A game does he have hahaha.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only thing Lewis has is defence, he ain’t got close to an A grade for anything, His attack is a big fat F unless you class throwing a cut out pass to the 5th row in the crowd great attack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wakeham shortlisted as golden boot international player of year yet will likely miss out on starting for his struggling club side ‍♂
First genuine halfback we've had through the grades in a while, local junior, seems like an absolute no brainer to give him the opportunity but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'd be far more patient if players like him got a genuine shot.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What? That shit don't even make sense.
BTW the name is a play on words because I used to fire twirl and I'm a dive instructor. But whatever, you clearly got this shit worked out. I agree, Lewis has talent, and I want him in the team, but Wakeham looks to be a real talent. He has attacking instinct, which Lewis seems to lack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What? That shit don't even make sense.
BTW the name is a play on words because I used to fire twirl and I'm a dive instructor. But whatever, you clearly got this shit worked out. I agree, Lewis has talent, and I want him in the team, but Wakeham looks to be a real talent. He has attacking instinct, which Lewis seems to lack.
Yes wakeham has the real potential, we want him in this team at least to make sure what we seem to all see is what we get, can’t risk throwing that all away again, history has repeated to many times. He looks the goods.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
From the few shots I’ve seen Cogger is calling the shots behind the main players .....
Cogger was always a half back though I remember watching Nsw cup and Lewis barely played hb he was always playing centre. wakeham and cogger would go alright I reckon

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kicking and tackling , he’s a hard nut , your got 20 20 vision haven’t ya , Gonzales

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham shortlisted as golden boot international player of year yet will likely miss out on starting for his struggling club side ‍♂
Short listed ,they pick one from each team Fiji would have trouble beating Newtown , it’s rugby league not union

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes wakeham has the real potential, we want him in this team at least to make sure what we seem to all see is what we get, can’t risk throwing that all away again, history has repeated to many times. He looks the goods.
If I was running at some one I know who I’d look for and it wouldn’t be Lewis , Pay likes defenders don’t you worry , when wakeham gets run over by a unit it’s good bye .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First genuine halfback we've had through the grades in a while, local junior, seems like an absolute no brainer to give him the opportunity but it looks like it's not going to happen. I'd be far more patient if players like him got a genuine shot.
Fair point this. The club has been sprouting the "give Juniors a chance" line talking about going back to the Dogs of old that promoted within.

Would be crazy not seeing Wakeham start? But at same time the 'safe' option is the other two

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was running at some one I know who I’d look for and it wouldn’t be Lewis , Pay likes defenders don’t you worry , when wakeham gets run over by a unit it’s good bye .
Yeah, we all get Lewis defends well. But you don't start a half because of their defence, do you? I mean ... A half is there to organise our attack first and foremost

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, we all get Lewis defends well. But you don't start a half because of their defence, do you? I mean ... A half is there to organise our attack first and foremost
Everyone’s underestimating Lewis shifty is workin on him you watch the change if he’s half we need downtown and he can give us that ,anyhow time will tell , wakehams a back up that’s all

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone’s underestimating Lewis shifty is workin on him you watch the change if he’s half we need downtown and he can give us that ,anyhow time will tell , wakehams a back up that’s all
Definitely not what he’s there for , long term..(wakeham) you watch .!!! But again only my two cents, it’s all about opinions and ideas lol.