The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think there's a Pizza Hut where you can dine in out Campbelltown way, but not 100% sure.

There are plenty of great kebab joints down here in Syd, but there are plenty of dodgy ones too. You need to pick them carefully.

Minnnno

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm generally not into delivery, especially if they're not using their own drivers (and are using Uber eats etc). If its more than a few kays from your house, anything delivered is going to show up cold and be expensive anyway.
And half eaten

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That piece of KFC that isn't actually a piece of chicken full of cut bone and fat

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think there's a Pizza Hut where you can dine in out Campbelltown way, but not 100% sure.

There are plenty of great kebab joints down here in Syd, but there are plenty of dodgy ones too. You need to pick them carefully.
Looking for a decent kebab? Its at Auburn bro, hectic cuz. dials phone making one phone call to cousin, requesting 4 carloads armed to the teeth, to travel out west, to bash one Aussie!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Chinese
Their driving pisses me off the most.
Almost as bad as an Indian who pulls out in front of you from a side street nearly causing an accident just so they can slow down and turn the next left!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Their driving pisses me off the most.
Almost as bad as an Indian who pulls out in front of you from a side street nearly causing an accident just so they can slow down and turn the next left!
I used to say that Asians are aliens. They are weird *****, eat shit that normal humans don't eat, are filthy fucks and their spaceships are Toyota's and Hondas lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to say that Asians are aliens. They are weird *****, eat shit that normal humans don't eat, are filthy fucks and their spaceships are Toyota's and Hondas lol
And what do you say about them now

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Asians as in Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese? The whole lot?
Na just the dirty fucks that eat live animals, the shit ***** that can't drive and the arrogant ***** that think they own the joint.

Oh and the ***** that pretend they don't understand English when they do.

But I love Vietnamese, Laos and Japs. Koreans too.

So I guess it's majority of Chinese then.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That South park episode with intergalactic reality series confirmed my views on this world are accurate!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Na just the dirty fucks that eat live animals, the shit ***** that can't drive and the arrogant ***** that think they own the joint.

Oh and the ***** that pretend they don't understand English when they do.

But I love Vietnamese, Laos and Japs. Koreans too.

So I guess it's majority of Chinese then.

I can't stand when they point at their mouth as a way to say they don't speak English!

I always be a smartass and ask are you hungry? You want some rai and fishbowl soup?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then you get the shit ***** that bag the PM for everything they do but if it was their party in power, they would be running a dick sucking marathon on him.
Sadly the typical election campaigns run by the liberals are exactly what you are critical of opposition supporters of. Focused criticism of their opponents and little to do with policy. The last three election campaigns run by the liberals haven't focused on policy. They don't even outline what they plan to do, I've tried to find information on policies they plan to enact each of the last three elections. They don't outline a plan of action. They just pump out scare campaigns about the policies labour hope to implement.

By your logic you should be voting for labour based on the simple fact that the liberals have nothing but criticism on offer.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sadly the typical election campaigns run by the liberals are exactly what you are critical of opposition supporters of. Focused criticism of their opponents and little to do with policy. The last three election campaigns run by the liberals haven't focused on policy. They don't even outline what they plan to do, I've tried to find information on policies they plan to enact each of the last three elections. They don't outline a plan of action. They just pump out scare campaigns about the policies labour hope to implement.

By your logic you should be voting for labour based on the simple fact that the liberals have nothing but criticism on offer.
No, by my logic I don't vote for any corrupt ****. Especially labour.

Not once have I defended the "PM", he is just another lying piece of shit like every politician.

You're obviously a labor voter trying to label me a liberal voter. I'm not a sheep and the only voting I do is Mark my name off then vote one for Saddam Huissen like I have since I was a teenager.

But thank you for proving my point about people just bagging whatever government is in power and ignoring the bullshit from the wing they support.

Guarantee you if ScumMo was labour you guys would be defending him probably even worse than the liberals defending the lost ****.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
World experts that have never been anywhere.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Not once have I defended the "PM", he is just another lying piece of shit like every politician.

You're obviously a labor voter trying to label me a liberal voter. I'm not a sheep and the only voting I do is Mark my name off then vote one for Saddam Huissen like I have since I was a teenager.

But thank you for proving my point about people just bagging whatever government is in power and ignoring the bullshit from the wing they support.

Guarantee you if ScumMo was labour you guys would be defending him probably even worse than the liberals defending the lost ****.
I didn't actually accuse you of voting either way. I've seen you express your opinions on this before.

Once upon a time I was of the same opinion and didn't vote. But I got to the point where I actually did some research. Mostly starting when Howard was in power. Some of the things he tried to enact were blatantly scary for people that work for a living. Crap like work choices would have seen the award wage abolished and employers given the opportunity to set their own pay rates. And people aren't generally in business to do anything other than to maximize the number of dollars they have in their accounts. But it's sad that a political party can run a campaign without even letting the public in on their policies.

I know it's easy to opt out on the basis that they can all seem corrupt. But if you research from unbiased sources rather than following the media, I really think that it's a huge difference between the parties.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

You're right.
Labor voters will whinge about the libs but if labor was doing the same thing theybwoukd be cool with it.

Labour secretly are jealous of liberal.
They lie to the public and say they're going to fix coalition fuck ups, but in reality they keep the policy,amend it with more bullshit and change the title.

John Howards work choices policy reform is strong in my mind as I type this post!

I'm by no means big on the liberal party.
I wish I could bring Bob Menzies back to life, so he can see what a monster his creation has become and kill it!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn't actually accuse you of voting either way. I've seen you express your opinions on this before.

Once upon a time I was of the same opinion and didn't vote. But I got to the point where I actually did some research. Mostly starting when Howard was in power. Some of the things he tried to enact were blatantly scary for people that work for a living. Crap like work choices would have seen the award wage abolished and employers given the opportunity to set their own pay rates. And people aren't generally in business to do anything other than to maximize the number of dollars they have in their accounts. But it's sad that a political party can run a campaign without even letting the public in on their policies.

I know it's easy to opt out on the basis that they can all seem corrupt. But if you research from unbiased sources rather than following the media, I really think that it's a huge difference between the parties.
While I agree but I can't trust any sources because they all work towards agendas.

Like I always mention, if it paid minimum wage and had no benefits, how many pollies would there be?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right.
Labor voters will whinge about the libs but if labor was doing the same thing theybwoukd be cool with it.

Labour secretly are jealous of liberal.
They lie to the public and say they're going to fix coalition fuck ups, but in reality they keep the policy,amend it with more bullshit and change the title.

John Howards work choices policy reform is strong in my mind as I type this post!

I'm by no means big on the liberal party.
I wish I could bring Bob Menzies back to life, so he can see what a monster his creation has become and kill it!
Only politician I love and respect is Putin.