Happy Australia Day

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's all stand for the national anthem

Say what you want about the Triple J hottest 100 (seriously, say whatever you want. It's pretty shit), but the Chats "Pub Feed" got #21 in the hottest 100. So Australians aren't entirely without taste.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about the Triple J hottest 100 (seriously, say whatever you want. It's pretty shit), but the Chats "Pub Feed" got #21 in the hottest 100. So Australians aren't entirely without taste.

hahaha that's sick... I haven't listened to JJJ in about a decade only because I don't listen to radio at all... but I know they play a few local bands that I like so can't be all that bad

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha that's sick... I haven't listened to JJJ in about a decade only because I don't listen to radio at all... but I know they play a few local bands that I like so can't be all that bad
I love the J's only station I listen to.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Hottest 100 was shit bar a couple of songs and Billie Eilish #1, get the fuck out of here. The lack of metal was disappointing too. I also realised that a lot of people have shit taste in music.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm bout to head to the pub and have a feed as The Chats would say lol. Probably end up blind drunk but it would be un-australian not to. Have a good one my fellow kennelers.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The Hottest 100 was shit bar a couple of songs and Billie Eilish #1, get the fuck out of here. The lack of metal was disappointing too. I also realised that a lot of people have shit taste in music.
Anything remotely heavy doesn't seem to get a look-in on the Hottest 100 these days. It's full of auto-tune crap with barely an instrument in sight. It's gone downhill so much since the heyday of early-mid 90's IMO.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't know who this Billie Eilish is but she always pops up in my suggestions on YouTube.. and I know that any music recommended by YouTube is generally going to be garbage

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don't know who this Billie Eilish is but she always pops up in my suggestions on YouTube.. and I know that any music recommended by YouTube is generally going to be garbage
You are 100% right. Her music (ones they play on mainstream radio) is shit.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Happy triggering day for soft cock snowflakes