Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder where that @Thommo guy is to give us some insight. He was a St Helens supporter from the UK who was on here a lot when the whole Holbrook thing was going on.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at st helens forum to see if they are talking about it? You have an account on there dont you Mr I?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are all hanging for a quality signing g....everyone wants some renewed hope...tho he will turn around.....

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very likely that Tolman will retire and thommo will be his replacement.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless for injury, unlikely for someone as fit as tolman to retire so early. He will play on until 34 or 35

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless for injury, unlikely for someone as fit as tolman to retire so early. He will play on until 34 or 35
Possibly, maybe for another club though. If the dogs wanted to keep him I think we would've extended his contract by now.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly, maybe for another club though. If the dogs wanted to keep him I think we would've extended his contract by now.
As much as he frustrates me on the 4th, I’d be surprised if the club let him go. He’s near the most experienced we got.

Off the bench, probably

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say he'd retire from the nrl... He would probably do ok in the SL for a few years.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
St Helens are offering him very big money to keep him.
It depends if he wants to take the big money or test himself in the best comp in the world

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
St Helens are offering him very big money to keep him.
It depends if he wants to take the big money or test himself in the best comp in the world
But the cooling off expired ages ago bro??

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players switching clubs will no longer be able to have a change of heart after signing on the dotted line, with the NRL and RLPA agreeing to scrap the controversial 10-day cooling-off period for new contracts.

The NRL has been tinkering with its protocols around player movement over recent years, but it was the public outcry that followed the decision by Manly Sea Eagles star Daly Cherry-Evans to renege on a deal with the Gold Coast Titans in 2015 that forced a change.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So has he signed or not? Can’t really have a cooling down period if he hasn’t signed. Plus St. Helens is offering him a big contract. I hope we get him but I doubt we will. To good to be true

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Which Rugby League contract isn't written on toilet paper these days???
I think (hope I’m wrong) that it was false information. We are looking for a major sponsor and if we had any type of good news you would generally put it out there if you could. Still hoping it happens though he’s a good player.