Happy Australia Day

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta love how it's always the wealthy areas that kick up the most stink... it's that take take take mentality that got us here in the first place....
Exactly!! Too much power, too many sheep

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the hec... Not even close to a dick (so I've heard someone describe it to me once)
It’s a traditional steamed British pudding with black currants sprinkled through out..served with vanilla custard.. Sounds yum..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a traditional steamed British pudding with black currants sprinkled through out..served with vanilla custard.. Sounds yum..
Yeah that name is too long... No wonder it's been shortened to spotted dick ...can you imagine saying ... "Mummy can you please pass me the steamed pudding with black currants sprinkled throughout" and before you could finish asking someone's grabbed it from the left of the table..
I'd be telling that guy it gives you a spotty dick too

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly!! Too much power, too many sheep
it was funny one year, I was having beers/bbq with Aboriginal step family, while watching rich white hipsters on the TV protesting in the heat :laughing:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
On the subject of dodgy food names, remember back in the day when those cocktail frankfurt things were called "little boys"?
Michael Jackson nearly moved to Australia when he got wind of that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that name is too long... No wonder it's been shortened to spotted dick ...can you imagine saying ... "Mummy can you please pass me the steamed pudding with black currants sprinkled throughout" and before you could finish asking someone's grabbed it from the left of the table..
I'd be telling that guy it gives you a spotty dick too
I just described it Wolfy..that’s it’s name..Like lamingtons..they are sponge cake dipped in chocolate and then sprinkled with coconut (mmmm lamingtons)..same deal.. :grimacing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the subject of dodgy food names, remember back in the day when those cocktail frankfurt things were called "little boys"?
Michael Jackson nearly moved to Australia when he got wind of that.
Yep he was all geared up for some
enhanced-buzz-4779-1380557273-48.jpg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ps..I’m sorry for mentioning Spotted Dick and creating a ‘sex’ food names avalanche..

Anyway Happy Australia Day everyone..let’s celebrate together..not apart..