The Consolidated NFL Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What an embarrassment.

As much as I love Rodgers, it's time to start looking for his replacement.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah
San Fransisco
It’s been a long time coming
Bring on that Super Bowl

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Jimmy G threw 8 fucking passes. 8. What a fucking joke. That the worst packers team that's ever made the nfc championship game by a long way. At least now I don't have to bother taking a day off to watch the superbowl

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy G threw 8 fucking passes. 8. What a fucking joke. That the worst packers team that's ever made the nfc championship game by a long way. At least now I don't have to bother taking a day off to watch the superbowl
Pettine needs to get the boot. He’s the blame. He was never interested all year about Rush d. He was all about pressuring at the LOS. And that’s it. He’s no better than Capers imo

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Oh man I’m pumped!! Packers apparently don’t have a chance against this Niners side according to all the experts. All the hype has been on San Fran. Fuck, I hope Rodgers, the Super Bowl and two time MVP champion can shut them up!!
@Kurrupt78 Hi! What were you sayn’!?

Sorry mate couldn’t resist!

We are going to Miami!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Will be cheering on the Chiefs in the big one.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
as a cows fan we have deep history with them
and the packers

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Go Mahomes and the Chiefs!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It's pretty much a win/win either way. Hopefully Chiefs win but at least if 49ers win it would shove it in the face of that attention seeking clown Kaepernick.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's pretty much a win/win either way. Hopefully Chiefs win but at least if 49ers win it would shove it in the face of that attention seeking clown Kaepernick.
You're the clown for going after Colin K when he has nothing to do with this superbowl

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NFL is an entertainment business, it has no care for the real world, and its only objective is to make money for the 32 billionaires who own the teams.

Kaepernick on the other hand fought for a cause he believed in, went against the people that control the sport, and was willing to jeopardise his football career for it! I don't see any professional sports person willing to stand up like he has for such a cause! What Kaepernick has done will be remembered for a long time, and its been compared to what Ali did when he refused to go and fight in the Vietnam war!

So please don't compare Kapernick, to a rigged sport that only looks after white people, and looks down at people of colour like their second class citizens who should not have the same privileges they do!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You're the clown for going after Colin K when he has nothing to do with this superbowl
That's your opinion, good luck with it. If the Patriots make the Superbowl after Brady has moved on are people not allowed to mention his name in the same breath as the Superbowl?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
NFL is an entertainment business, it has no care for the real world, and its only objective is to make money for the 32 billionaires who own the teams.

Kaepernick on the other hand fought for a cause he believed in, went against the people that control the sport, and was willing to jeopardise his football career for it! I don't see any professional sports person willing to stand up like he has for such a cause! What Kaepernick has done will be remembered for a long time, and its been compared to what Ali did when he refused to go and fight in the Vietnam war!

So please don't compare Kapernick, to a rigged sport that only looks after white people, and looks down at people of colour like their second class citizens who should not have the same privileges they do!
The NFL only looks after white people and looks down on people of colour?? Not sure that there is any factual evidence of this TBH.
What is that absurd statement actually based on? Interested to know.