Addo Carr

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I just seen it. He commented on there a few times saying he knew where addo carr was going and dropping hints and commenting photos of a bulldog. Says he has proof I’d like to see this proof
The bloke Peter comes across as a right fuckwit and has a head like a bloated arsehole to boot....but be nice if he's correct!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t care who’s right or wrong I just hope we get the fox, it’s gone on long enough, must be some news soon, either way, sick of our club always having to wait for answers longer than others.!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t care who’s right or wrong I just hope we get the fox, it’s gone on long enough, must be some news soon, either way, sick of our club always having to wait for answers longer than others.!!!

I haven't heard anything about it except on here Scooby Scoob... don't think there is anything to this one

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about it except on here Scooby Scoob... don't think there is anything to this one
Yeah haven’t heard much but this guy says he’s seen proof not on the news or rumours on Facebook I’m trying to get it out of him. Hopefully it’s true

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
James phelps in whats the buzz column today said we haven’t made an offer as jac had never committed to any meetings at belmore and said we were only prepared to match the $350k if this is true our club is pathetic trying to lowball everyone we will never sign anyone decent,i get hes just a winger but definitely worth alot more than $350k

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
James phelps in whats the buzz column today said we haven’t made an offer as jac had never committed to any meetings at belmore and said we were only prepared to match the $350k if this is true our club is pathetic trying to lowball everyone we will never sign anyone decent,i get hes just a winger but definitely worth alot more than $350k
JAC has always wanted to go to souths with his mates pretty obvious. There was something in there about Luke Thompson but cant open the article. What does it say ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not surprising, after all we need our war chest to re sign dip shits like Adam Elliott and all the other paper weights, I mean dead wood we already have.

SOS Peter Mulholland we're sorry please come back!!!

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder why he doesn't want a meeting...350k for an Australian winger..
We certainly have the upper hand in the negotiations , cause every off contracted player is voting with their feet to join the dogs..not
Let's hope this info ftom James Phelps is not true, but this bloke is generally on the money
JAC has always wanted to go to souths with his mates pretty obvious. There was something in there about Luke Thompson but cant open the article. What does it say ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That we are favourites but st helens are ready to throw a massive offer at him

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll change my post to " missed opportunities" to soften the blow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Phelps is usually pretty accurate when it comes to us so it is slightly worrying to hear that. Club is so far off the mark if we actually had genuine interest in JAC but we're only prepared to throw 350k his way, bet Elliott will get the same or more offered to him by us lol.