Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's a resident evil kind of virus then I'm heading to the closest shopping centre, got all the supplies you need to stay alive for years
Dawn of the dead style. Talking of movie I love this part just because of the song. Richard Cheese doing Disturbed!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I have never heard about that one.. But gee I loved how you could play two ways..
He's talking about the Resident Evil 2 remake. In the remake someone modded it so when Mr X gets near you it plays X Gonna Give it to ya

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's talking about the Resident Evil 2 remake. In the remake someone modded it so when Mr X gets near you it plays X Gonna Give it to ya

Can you guess the most satisfying part of those clips for me hahaha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Thomas the Tank Engine one is funny just for the fact it plays the Theme of the show.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I only ever played the original..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only ever played the original..
Mate I almost think people that finished that game should be brain surgeons lol. I was like 6 or 8 I think at the time I tried the original and just gave up after I could shotgun everything with unlimited ammo lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I almost think people that finished that game should be brain surgeons lol. I was like 6 or 8 I think at the time I tried the original and just gave up after I could shotgun everything with unlimited ammo lol.
Lol..6 or 8? You are doing not bad.. I got to the end in both scenarios.. but I was older than you when I played..so wonder I got there..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol..6 or 8? You are doing not bad.. I got to the end in both scenarios.. but I was older than you when I played..so wonder I got there..
I remember playing Resident Evil 2 when it first came out and it blew my mind at the time. Zombie Horror was right up my ally.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember playing Resident Evil 2 when it first came out and it blew my mind at the time. Zombie Horror was right up my ally.
Scariest moment for me was walking through a corridor of the police station and the lock down shutters came open and all the zombies arms came through reaching for me..dropped my controller! :fearscream:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
China and the World Health Organisation are doing their best to prevent the spread of panic — as well as the deadly Coronavirus — but first hands accounts from ground zero suggest the crisis is much worse than previously thought.
Who'd of thunk it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are we still allowing people to come back into Australia if they’ve been in China. A total travel Ban should be implemented till it’s contained. A China guy in Melbourne has now been confirmed to have the virus who just came back from fkn China. Filthy.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno.

I've been to enough places in Asia to know how horrible their hygiene standards are. It wouldn't surprise me if all sorts of freak show virus are born in places like Wuhan/Bangkok/Jakarta etc.

They have homeless animals roaming around, people cooking in public spaces with no form of hygiene, unclean drinking water, people shitting in the streets (India particularly).
No need to visit Asian countries to know how far off their hygiene is to acceptable standards... Just take a stroll through Hurstville..or any Chinatown for that matter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Two cases apparently confirmed in NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.