So far no off-field distractions

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Natboy II going through my posts to give me "optimistic" reviews while the rest of us have a life and jobs to go to LOLLL...
You just gave me one first above and I did one back. I hope you’re ok

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably because no one in the general public (bar a few die hard dogs fans) can identify and of the current bulldogs players

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
But but Josh Reynolds is an ex Bulldog player doesn’t that count? The media certainly think so lol
That's how the media works. Napa was never called a Roosters player when his scandal erupted. He hadn't played a game for us, but his image in a Bulldogs jersey was plastered on the front pages. Same whenever there is a hint of a scandal, and players are not yet named, the media will always use an image of a Bulldog player in the background. We can make that reputation a badge of pride; but we should also not wonder out loud why our membership numbers are dropping.

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL why would someone give this post "optimistic" are you fucking serious @UNO
something always goes wrong in a offseason with the dogs. maroon optimistic that nothing will go wrong this off season. do i really need to explain that? wow

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fuck am I a death rider ffs
Because you say how you feel and don't spare a thought. Most of what you type is valid, but you tend to go overboard a bit.

Just my opinion. I can re-edit my post if you'd like ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because you say how you feel and don't spare a thought. Most of what you type is valid, but you tend to go overboard a bit.

Let me guess, certain posters on here are crying because of my comments and trying to turn it back on me and not the club/players lol. If people actually think I enjoy this then they're honestly fucking retarded.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Besides Marley, which "death riders" are you referring to?
Reading through that new thread will show plenty of people who are too busy putting shit on the club or cowards talking about cheerleaders being wrong about the culture etc. If the club succeed they’ll have nothing to whinge about but their own sad lives

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let me guess, certain posters on here are crying because of my comments and trying to turn it back on me and not the club/players lol. If people actually think I enjoy this then they're honestly fucking retarded.
Hey, I can't speak for others this is just my opinion based on the stuff I've read. My comment wasn't intended as an insult or to cause offence.

There seems to be two main camps here on TK with a few users prominent in each camp

Pro pay pro bulldogs where the club and board can do no wrong and everything is ice cream filled with peaches and rainbows (not the optimistic kind)
and if someone says something negative they are not "true fans"

And the neutrals where most people are just here to use the forum, read about news and interact with other members without pushing an agenda - but some still get frustrated by the state of the club and can't help but let their emotions get the best of them sometimes.

I classify you as a prominent neutral

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Big surprise to see who disagrees with my post :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hey, I can't speak for others this is just my opinion based on the stuff I've read. My comment wasn't intended as an insult or to cause offence.

There seems to be two main camps here on TK with a few users prominent in each camp

Pro pay pro bulldogs where the club and board can do no wrong and everything is ice cream filled with peaches and rainbows (not the optimistic kind)
and if someone says something negative they are not "true fans"

And the neutrals where most people are just here to use the forum, read about news and interact with other members without pushing an agenda - but some still get frustrated by the state of the club and can't help but let their emotions get the best of them sometimes.

I classify you as a prominent neutral
Fair enough, that's why I blocked a few posters on here.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

pro bulldogs and the neutrals.
Three camps seems more fair - pro, neutral and very negative. There’s ample evidence of all three.