Mandalay Bay Shooting - Eminem

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
C'mon, everybody needs an AK-47 to go quail huntin'......
Guns and Americans are not generally a great mix.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because you've got nothing thats why.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you must be, literally, the only person in the world who thinks America's gun laws are not the issue!!!
Sure, you need to be a bit of a psycho to go and kill a whole bunch of people, but if you couldn't just go and buy a gun from any number of shops, then maybe you would not have done it.
The part in America's constitution that says they have the right to bare arms was an amendment, so fucking amend it again!!!
But so long as the NRA have so much power, nothing will ever change. Any president will struggle to change these laws, or even become president if he strongly disagrees with them.
So pull your head out of your arse.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you must be, literally, the only person in the world who thinks America's gun laws are not the issue!!!
Sure, you need to be a bit of a psycho to go and kill a whole bunch of people, but if you couldn't just go and buy a gun from any number of shops, then maybe you would not have done it.
The part in America's constitution that says they have the right to bare arms was an amendment, so fucking amend it again!!!
But so long as the NRA have so much power, nothing will ever change. Any president will struggle to change these laws, or even become president if he strongly disagrees with them.
Yeah we need to ban guns so maniacs like you don't get their hands on one.
I hope you aren't a cop?
God help us all if you are

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope you aren't a cop?
How exactly am I a maniac? Because you don't like my views on climate change, which are backed up by 40 year's of scientific research, I'm a maniac? Lol
You must be retarded.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How exactly am I a maniac? Because you don't like my views on climate change, which are backed up by 40 year's of scientific research, I'm a maniac? Lol
You must be retarded.

Are you a woman?
Why are you being so argumentative?
Is it because of that annoying pink song?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

We don't face the same levels of danger as many every day Americans so we are in no position to comment on their gun laws.. and I'm not referring to gun crime.... think serial killers, rapists... gangs.. it's ok for mr virtue signal Eminem up in his gated community with all his body guards to say that the common man doesn't need protection for his family

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We don't face the same levels of danger as many every day Americans so we are in no position to comment on their gun laws.. and I'm not referring to gun crime.... think serial killers, rapists... gangs.. it's ok for mr virtue signal Eminem up in his gated community with all his body guards to say that the common man doesn't need protection for his family
You know when every white guy started thinking they were degenerate black ganstas when Eminem went mainstream?

I was one of those rare white guys who never gave a fuck!
But I did like rubbing it into the black kids at school that (c)rap music was also for white people now!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Should we ban cars for people who intentionally run down a large group of people?
What about knives? Shouldn’t they be banned too?
They’ve been known to be used to murder people.
ban guns, keep cars and knives

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually Eminem is more of a target and faces more danger than any common man so he is in a position to comment, you left that part out

right wing people secretly enjoy the mass shootings and that's why they push back against gun control, the Christchurch guy posted it online because he was proud and knew people wanted to see it, then the next guy saw it and thought if he could do something like that then he could also be cool

that's the same situation as Islamic terrorists and martyrdom, I guarantee if almost everyone hated them like its assumed then they wouldn't do it so openly

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
actually Eminem is more of a target and faces more danger than any common man so he is in a position to comment, you left that part out

right wing people secretly enjoy the mass shootings and that's why they push back against gun control, the Christchurch guy posted it online because he was proud and knew people wanted to see it, then the next guy saw it and thought if he could do something like that then he could also be cool

that's the same situation as Islamic terrorists and martyrdom, I guarantee if almost everyone hated them like its assumed then they wouldn't do it so openly
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't... if he feels so strongly, why does he not ditch all of his gang banger friends? it also doesn't mean grand standing Aussies should be making comments about the American people and their laws.

Again.. you don't know what life is like for these people day to day... you can't make a statement about millions of people based on a handful of pieces of shit.. Plenty of 'Right Wing' people have experienced gun related tragedy as well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Most of us survive pretty well without the need to buy firearms
America isn't most of us. They're obsessed with guns and their right to own as many guns possible, I'd be on edge in America knowing that potentially every person around you could have a gun and let loose when something doesn't go their way. Imagine the amount of road rage incidents in Sydney that would turn into shootings if we had the same toxic gun culture of America lol.

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that the Swiss have more automatic weapons in their houses than their military.
I may not be entirely correct in that statement yet it is something along those lines and is suffice to demonstrate that guns are not the issue.
Guns are without human intervention inanimate objects.
Humans make them deadly and banning them will only see criminals sourcing them illegally as what happens here or using other means to kill.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
America isn't most of us. They're obsessed with guns and their right to own as many guns possible, I'd be on edge in America knowing that potentially every person around you could have a gun and let loose when something doesn't go their way. Imagine the amount of road rage incidents in Sydney that would turn into shootings if we had the same toxic gun culture of America lol.

You do realise it's actually quite easy to obtain a gun here in Australia, legally, and many people own them... America has a people problem, not a gun problem

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do realise it's actually quite easy to obtain a gun here in Australia, legally, and many people own them... America has a people problem, not a gun problem
Lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you aren't a cop?
Says the guy that recently said they wouldn’t mind 911 happening again.