So far no off-field distractions

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The past couple of years we've had so many off-field distractions leading up to the season like the Napa video, Elliott, Klemmer, Des contract, etc...... I don't wana speak to soon but I'm just glad that so far there hasn't been any distractions and I believe the boys will have a great pre season and really challenge for the top 8..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that’s a kiss of death if I’ve ever seen one.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The past couple of years we've had so many off-field distractions leading up to the season like the Napa video, Elliott, Klemmer, Des contract, etc...... I don't wana speak to soon but I'm just glad that so far there hasn't been any distractions and I believe the boys will have a great pre season and really challenge for the top 8..
But but Josh Reynolds is an ex Bulldog player doesn’t that count? The media certainly think so lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you’re right mate

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any scandal that breaks is getting directly blamed on this thread.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You couldn't help yourself could you?
The jinx word at work is quiet... I love throwing it out at the end of my shift.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about forans sidekicks attacking his ex on social media only like 2 weeks ago.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No major sponsor yet....
I don’t know mate. The players and coaching staff don’t give a rats about it so it doesn’t worry me either

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No fox yet lol !!