Opinion 2020 jersey

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The major issue is that neck/collar area. It just looks like a plan shirt.
That's the vibe of it....too casual ...like a collarless polo for the beach (or BBQ).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t ever remember the club releasing a jersey in modern day that people liked. I’ll buy some of each to support the club but like the away jersey better as I generally do. It will look better once they add the new sponsor too

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a best n less shirt. The emblems are really far apart. Had they continued the v down to the stomach I think it would be a mint jersey. Our best jerseys have always been when the blue V gets finished with the sponsor in the middle. Don’t understand why over the last few years they stop the v at the sponsor. Just looks unfinished to me.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t ever remember the club releasing a jersey in modern day that people liked. I’ll buy some of each to support the club but like the away jersey better as I generally do. It will look better once they add the new sponsor too
The last decent jersey we had was 2015. Since then it’s always had the blue V stopped at the sponsor. Had this jersey finished the blue V at the stomach area it would be a mint jersey.

Some on twitter saying this jersey pays homage to the 80s.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep, I wouldn't hate it if it had that. In other news, the training shorts are fucking HORRENDOUS.

What's the deal with those pocketsView attachment 12753
Must be a design to try and get tradies to wear them on site lol some very wide and deep tool pockets

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not very appealing, but at least it’s a bulldogs jersey, still better than the rest at the end of the day.!!! And I will be adding one to my growing collection :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's a shame M&J Chickens don't have a decent logo, as they have been with the club for so long

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What an awful!!! Look for our great club.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely if we don’t have a sponsor we could put a charity on the front or the CB logo. Also someone should idea of the leagues club is good..... something please

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It is obviously weird looking because it is not finished, they would have just created them so the team can train in them or whatever.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told yez to lay off cronulla and there 9s jumper, our main jumper is worse lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why the heck do we fall from pillar to post whenever it comes to jersey/uniform sponsors?

We go from...
  • Nike (can't get any bigger than this)
  • X-Blades (pffft)
  • Canterbury (very good, they actually suit us)
  • Classic (WTK-a-thon)
Next year we might as well buy shirts from Lowes and sew the badges on.

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
I actually like the base design.

I think it just strikes as being odd with the major sponsor logo missing as well as the jersey sponsor (Classic?) logo missing from the spot between the Dogs badge and the NRL badge.

Throw a somewhat appealing bit of sponsorship on it and I reckon it’ll come up an absolute treat.
It could do with a few minor changes.
Finish the V and remove the red stripes on the shoulder sponsors logo would be a great start.
Add a charity as the main sponsor if there is not one in the immediate pipeline and claim back as a taxible donation whatever kia was paying us per annum.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the heck do we fall from pillar to post whenever it comes to jersey/uniform sponsors?

We go from...
  • Nike (can't get any bigger than this)
  • X-Blades (pffft)
  • Canterbury (very good, they actually suit us)
  • Classic (WTK-a-thon)
Next year we might as well buy shirts from Lowes and sew the badges on.
I never thought you could get a worse manufacturer then X Blades but they have managed to find one.