Opinion 2020 jersey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly it looks fucking horrific, you'd think a jersey without a major sponsor on it would look better but nope.

IMG_20200123_233856.jpg

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would you stop the lines so high :p

it’s like they said if the do the lines like a v it would cost extra :sweatsmile: definitely half baked.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually like the base design.

I think it just strikes as being odd with the major sponsor logo missing as well as the jersey sponsor (Classic?) logo missing from the spot between the Dogs badge and the NRL badge.

Throw a somewhat appealing bit of sponsorship on it and I reckon it’ll come up an absolute treat.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I think it just strikes as being odd with the major sponsor logo missing as well as the jersey sponsor (Classic?) logo missing from the spot between the Dogs badge and the NRL badge.

Throw a somewhat appealing bit of sponsorship on it and I reckon it’ll come up an absolute treat.
I noticed that too - no Classic logo on the jersey but it's on the shorts. Maybe they knocked off early that day...
Yeah, the V not meeting obviously designed to run into a logo - which per Marty McFly will be revealed next week - so this is just a prototype anyway :-)
Overall I like it, I guess a sponsor logo will complete it - preferably in blue this time...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm used to the shit jerseys so I can live with it, but damn we gotta get a sponsor! How do you go from having Kia as a major sponsor to nobody?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I believe the classic logo is between the neck/shoulder on both sides. Similar to what Penrith had with them in the past

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finish off the V and fuck off the red lines around the M&J logo and we would have a nice jersey

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like it's been designed so a sponsor can be added easily at ant time. Hopefully it's not wishful thinking and someone is coming on board.

If the Jersey looks like that the whole season agree with most others that it's a poor design.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you stop the lines so high :p

it’s like they said if the do the lines like a v it would cost extra :sweatsmile: definitely half baked.
That is a "Watch this space" jersey. We may run around with a little "Your Ad Here" logo, until a sponsor feels sorry for us.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finish off the V and fuck off the red lines around the M&J logo and we would have a nice jersey
Nothing looks better than a jersey free of advertising - but they're not allowed to wear nothing.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot wait till the Classic contract runs out their gear is cheap and nasty garbage. Unfortunately they signed for 4 years.
I like their style but your right there’s something about the jerseys that look cheap. Canterbury were pretty spot on most years. Would be better if we went back to them or Nike

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The major issue is that neck/collar area. It just looks like a plan shirt.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The major issue is that neck/collar area. It just looks like a plan shirt.
Wouldn't have been hard to put a little CB logo their either sadly

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldn't have been hard to put a little CB logo their either sadly
Yep, I wouldn't hate it if it had that. In other news, the training shorts are fucking HORRENDOUS.

What's the deal with those pocketsRebel_56872501_blue_hi-res.jpeg