The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Stanley the best
Yes well Jesus was responsible for Stanley he turned his water into wine and Stanley drove home that night ......a camel stepped out in front of him he swerved and rolled and gots the brain damage

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes well Jesus was responsible for Stanley he turned his water into wine and Stanley drove home that night ......a camel stepped out in front of him he swerved and rolled and gots the brain damage
It was tough for Stanley living in his brother’s shadow,Jesus was always showing off and walking on water ,turning water into wine and Stanley hated wine so he said to his brother” “if you want to impress me turn some wine into Jack Daniels so I can get a decent buzz on and I can wake up in the morning without my mouth tasting like the cat has taken a shit in it”

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladyboys?
Also can someone tell me what the deal is with the rainbows?
Looks like two got banned due too them.
Nah bud not Ladyboys..Lesbians! Yeah the rainbow used to be an option before but than it was taken away..now it’s back..so I guess people were sort of laughing at it being back because a rainbow has connotations with the LBGT community.. As for banning..I think it’s probably due to overuse..it stopped being funny and became trolling..

Edit: looks like no one got banned!

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People often think that Stanley is a strange name for someone who lived in the middle east. But it was actually pretty common. Just ask Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladyboys?
Looks like you’re wrong

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
People often think that Stanley is a strange name for someone who lived in the middle east. But it was actually pretty common. Just ask Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
All very Middle Eastern names right there. Does that mean my name is Middle Eastern then, and here I was thinking it was a normal English name.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was tough for Stanley living in his brother’s shadow,Jesus was always showing off and walking on water ,turning water into wine and Stanley hated wine so he said to his brother” “if you want to impress me turn some wine into Jack Daniels so I can get a decent buzz on and I can wake up in the morning without my mouth tasting like the cat has taken a shit in it”
Jesus loves his brother so he said to himself “fuck it I will make the tard some JD”when Stanley tasted the JD his life changed forever. He got straight on the phone and booked a two hour session at the tattooist the next day,he also bought a Harley Davidson a speargun and the biggest fucking boat he could find.A few days later Jesus went over to Stanley’s place and seen the massive boat in the front yard and said to his brother”FMD Stanley why did you get such a big boat?”
Stanley replied”**** you never know when we are going to get a flood,now STFU and come inside we are going spearing tomorrow but before we go we’ve got to write out the 10 commandments “

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the lessons we learn from the Old Testament is with job. Sometimes, no matter how loyal we are to God, had shit will still happen, we may not know the reason why but God always had his plans. It’s ignorant to think we can think as God thinks and know what he knows. God doesn’t send people to hell for the sake of it, people choose Satan and hell over him. Judaism doesn’t teach about the devil that’s true, but you as a Christian should know Christianity is the fullfillment of judaism so to speak. Not taught pre Church age? What is pre Church age? There’s been no breakage from Christ and his apostles to the church, you seem to be in history, have you researched about the church fathers like Ignatious of Antioch or poly carp of Smyrna? Both disciples of apostles of Jesus Christ. There’s been a continuation and never a breakage, that is why there is only one Catholic Church with one teaching, not 30,000 differing interpretations and teachings of the church like scattered sheep. If you actually are interested in learning(I’m not being a dick) then you’ll do yourself a great service of researching those great saints.

just to finish off, God did not create Satan as Satan, nor hell, Satan chose to rebel against God just as people rebel against God on earth. Do you think those people and Satan deserve to be in heaven? God isn’t a hippy bro, he has rules, just like our fathers on earth have rules, you do wrong you get punished. Loving God isnt about wanting to draw him as we see as ‘good’ or in a way where how can we love a god like that, it’s about accepting the truth, the truth isn’t always pretty, but truth is truth.
in the book of Job, Satan is not the name, but a title.. hence "The Satan".. I mean the organised religion age, whenever "Hell" came to be what they teach in churches today.. I haven't heard of those guys ..there is no breakage in Judaism, and I think that the people who the scripture was initially given to, and was recorded in their language, would be the best reliable source for information

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
Nah bud not Ladyboys..Lesbians! Yeah the rainbow used to be an option before but than it was taken away..now it’s back..so I guess people were sort of laughing at it being back because a rainbow has connotations with the LBGT community.. As for banning..I think it’s probably due to overuse..it stopped being funny and became trolling..

Edit: looks like no on got banned!
Yes, technically true post op ;)

Oh makes sense.
Yet there's a few accounts that only just started saying banned today though?

Looks like you’re wrong
Meh no water off my back if wrong.

Happens to the best of us :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
in the book of Job, Satan is not the name, but a title.. hence "The Satan".. I mean the organised religion age, whenever "Hell" came to be what they teach in churches today.. I haven't heard of those guys ..there is no breakage in Judaism, and I think that the people who the scripture was initially given to, and was recorded in their language, would be the best reliable source for information
Judaism was an organised religion, with sacrifices, rituals etc. God is a God of religion and rules, not do whatever you want knowing God will still love you and you won’t ever go to hell. Christ also never told his followers to turn away from religion, telling them to even listen and do as the phariseees say as they teach the word of God but don’t copy their hypocritical ways.
You haven’t heard of the early church fathers?
Mate do yourself a favour and get on that. If you actually care about the facts of the Catholic Church and want to learn why things are the way they are in Catholic teachings, it will all make sense. Can’t hurt could it?
It was learning about them where I stopped being a bible Christian and came back into Christ’s church.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Judaism was an organised religion, with sacrifices, rituals etc. God is a God of religion and rules, not do whatever you want knowing God will still love you and you won’t ever go to hell. Christ also never told his followers to turn away from religion, telling them to even listen and do as the phariseees say as they teach the word of God but don’t copy their hypocritical ways.
You haven’t heard of the early church fathers?
Mate do yourself a favour and get on that. If you actually care about the facts of the Catholic Church and want to learn why things are the way they are in Catholic teachings, it will all make sense. Can’t hurt could it?
It was learning about them where I stopped being a bible Christian and came back into Christ’s church.
Just because I don't believe there is a Hell doesn't mean I believe we can do whatever we want... Those who deny God's love give up the free gift of eternal life, they don't suffer for eternity, they die, and that's the end, it would be the absolute epitome of a psychopath to do that to anybody.. I'm not really interested in learning about the Catholic church tbh.. I'm open minded, but I am just not a fan of what the Catholic church teaches tbh

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just because I don't believe there is a Hell doesn't mean I believe we can do whatever we want... Those who deny God's love give up the free gift of eternal life, they don't suffer for eternity, they die, and that's the end, it would be the absolute epitome of a psychopath to do that to anybody.. I'm not really interested in learning about the Catholic church tbh.. I'm open minded, but I am just not a fan of what the Catholic church teaches tbh
I mean the worst case is you’ve gained more knowledge on why you don’t like the Catholic Church, best case scenario, you learn a huge part of history and learn the facts on the church teachings.
So you don’t believe Christ will send people to the lake of fire who go against him referenced in the book of revelations? The book of revelations is really where we get an absolute explicit reference that Christ is God “I am the alpha and omega the first and the last, beginning and the end”. In that same passage the evil doers will die a second death and be thrown into the lake of fire. We may think that’s not nice, not fair, but we ain’t God. He makes the rules, it’s up to us if we wanna listen to them and ‘try’ and follow them, or ignore it and think God wouldn’t do that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you forget adding Peter.

James, Paul, Stephen, Thomas are also notable

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean the worst case is you’ve gained more knowledge on why you don’t like the Catholic Church, best case scenario, you learn a huge part of history and learn the facts on the church teachings.
So you don’t believe Christ will send people to the lake of fire who go against him referenced in the book of revelations? The book of revelations is really where we get an absolute explicit reference that Christ is God “I am the alpha and omega the first and the last, beginning and the end”. In that same passage the evil doers will die a second death and be thrown into the lake of fire. We may think that’s not nice, not fair, but we ain’t God. He makes the rules, it’s up to us if we wanna listen to them and ‘try’ and follow them, or ignore it and think God wouldn’t do that.
Yea I know what you're saying, and hey, maybe I will learn about it at some point... Revelation is not meant to be taken literally, for if you were to believe in a literal 'lake of fire', then you would have to believe in a 7 headed dragon, among other things... it's all meant to be interpreted by the reader... I am more inclined to believe that the book of Revelation is written about man overcoming and unlocking the 7 chakras, hence the the heavy emphasis on the 7s... 7 seals, 7churches, 7stars, 7 golden lamp stands, 7 angels, etc etc.... in a lot of cases death in the scripture is in reference to a spiritual death, not a literal death... the emphasis God places on his laws are to help us raise our consciousness and to not be dictated to and enslaved by our lower desires, it's for our benefit as much as it his for his

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea I know what you're saying, and hey, maybe I will learn about it at some point... Revelation is not meant to be taken literally, for if you were to believe in a literal 'lake of fire', then you would have to believe in a 7 headed dragon, among other things... it's all meant to be interpreted by the reader... I am more inclined to believe that the book of Revelation is written about man overcoming and unlocking the 7 chakras, hence the the heavy emphasis on the 7s... 7 seals, 7churches, 7stars, 7 golden lamp stands, 7 angels, etc etc.... in a lot of cases death in the scripture is in reference to a spiritual death, not a literal death... the emphasis God places on his laws are to help us raise our consciousness and to not be dictated to and enslaved by our lower desires, it's for our benefit as much as it his for his
Agreed revelation has a lot of symbolism, but it isn’t symbolism In everything said like Christ announcing himself alpha and omega. The lake of fire yes is potentially symbolic but also is a reference to an eternity in hell. The 7 headed dragon was even told it’s a symbol in the book of revelations lol, that’s different it’s a given that is symbolic.
I’m trying to say this without sounding arrogant lol, but when you say “I am more inclined to believe” is irrelevant when it comes to the truth. I could believe something is different to what the truth is, that doesn’t change the truth, we only are fooling ourselves into think we have the answers and what we think is right therefore must be right.
It isn’t just a spiritual death, don’t you believe in the body and spirit resurrection of Christ? The whole reason Christianity spread so much was due to the resurrection, it gave people hope, a meaning to life, salvation, a promise of eternal life not just in spirits but also body just as Christ rose from the dead and ascended into heaven in body and soul.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladyboys?
What’s your monthly VPN bill look like mate? Must be getting up there

Status
Not open for further replies.