Official Watene-Zelezniak: You can't put a price on happiness

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this guy,he's saying all the right things,plays with a lot of passion,and genuinely seem to love the place,and on half the money of foran,who says all the wrong things,all the time.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
suck shit to them , they should have made him happy
they are paying a big price for a crappy environment, losing 4 of their best players in just over 12 months

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they are paying a big price for a crappy environment, losing 4 of their best players in just over 12 months
Yup, managing the team environment is crucial. The value of the players and staff who, behind the scenes, work hard to keep everyone happy and in a good mindset can not be understated.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, managing the team environment is crucial. The value of the players and staff who, behind the scenes, work hard to keep everyone happy and in a good mindset can not be understated.
I'd be concerned if I was a Panthers supporter.. can easily see them making a home at the bottom of the ladder indefinitely

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be concerned if I was a Panthers supporter.. can easily see them making a home at the bottom of the ladder indefinitely
There’s every chance with Ivan Cleary as coach. Why do you think Phil Gould left?
(Apart from putting them in a difficult cap position and hence having to release a few players).

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His the type of player we need, more like him. Was so impressed with him last year. Great Signing.
Look forward to DWZ playing his best this year. Has so much passion for the dogs.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe that this is the way we will get back to the top. The family club is not just a gimmick. I believe that creating an environment that makes players feel at home as much DWZ does, will bring future players to our club, and help us keep promising juniors.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe that this is the way we will get back to the top. The family club is not just a gimmick. I believe that creating an environment that makes players feel at home as much DWZ does, will bring future players to our club, and help us keep promising juniors.
100%... one of the things that I have noticed from the final years of Des, to now, is that the players all look genuinely happy

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%... one of the things that I have noticed from the final years of Des, to now, is that the players all look genuinely happy
Yeah for sure! And if we have a successful year, even make the finals, I'm certain we won't struggle to land a few marquee signings next year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s every chance with Ivan Cleary as coach. Why do you think Phil Gould left?
(Apart from putting them in a difficult cap position and hence having to release a few players).

Yea I know, I cannot understand that at all, maybe if Nathan was Luke Keary or something. Ah well... least the kids get shouted soft serves after their games