News Paul Alamoti

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He breaks tackles and is explosive runner like Utai but their body shapes are completely different. Alamoti is more leaner and taller when compared to Utai.
Yeah i agree, i dont know where the midget discription came from.. hes no giant but he certainly aint no midget and he is still growing at 16.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mentioned the kid 2 months ago and u all jumped all over me claiming he is only 15. But whatever.
Good solid player that can find the line.
But we dont want that its not bulldog dna lol.
We only want players that try there best lol.
Too early to pressure the kid.I’ll remind anyone who cares to remember a kid with similar raps next SBW blah blah....Karl Filiga the next big thing offered a ridiculous NRL contract without playing a 1st grade game by Sticky (Sharks)- didn’t cut it...injury after injury
It’s a big chasm 15 @HM level & 18 & grade football. Let’s bring the kid along slowly & without the fanfare

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Brad Abbey wasn’t a junior he came across from the Warriors when RTS signed.
Bad word choice, of course you're right.
I didn’t mean Bulldog junior specifically, more that there were high hopes for him and his talent when he signed and it didn’t work out.
I believe after being released by the Raiders he’s got a train and trial deal with the Tigers and he’s only 23 - so what I was really getting at was a lot can happen between his age and first grade.
Let’s see what happens with Paul. Cheers.

Last edited:

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
So basically we are f*ckd when a cross kick comes the nuggets way
LOL The kid is like 16... He is basically as tall as everyone in the Harold Mats... He is still growing!

74WOOF

Waterboy
Reaction score
Some one will sign him, another Talau story coming.....

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason every time I see the name " Paul Alamoti" this guy's face comes to mind;

Go Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason every time I see the name " Paul Alamoti" this guy's face comes to mind;

Go Dogs
Chuck Rhoades! Slightly older than 15... Looking forward to Season 5 of Billions.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well if he keeps that form up over the next couple of years he's at the roosters for sure
Judging from those highlights he has gotten most of his tries against the chooks, so they've had a good look at him.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree If he is that good the Rorters and Souths will be sniffing around shortly.

Let’s hope like Wakeham he only wants to play for the Dogs.