Breakfast

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol dead set never touched it , but I'm drinking a cold pint under the aircon at the kiribilly hotel and it's great
Da faq are you doing up in that posh upper-class suburb? Shouldn't you be out west somewhere? All the snakes will be out today with the weather like this fo shizzle.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Da faq are you doing up in that posh upper-class suburb? Shouldn't you be out west somewhere? All the snakes will be out today with the weather like this fo shizzle.
At a job lol owners not home so waiting getting paid to drink beer

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have an Eagles breakfast every morning, a shit and a good look around

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Interesting thing regarding breakfast. There's some research coming out of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and several other research institutions that has found that intermittent fasting may extend your lifetime. Specifically, skipping breakfast and eating lunch and dinner around 6 hours apart with no snacking and no real caloric restrictions for lunch and dinner (eat as much as you want for lunch and dinner)

Of course it has only been tested on rats as it's a lot harder to test on humans. Research shows that caloric restrictions while also fasting can cause metabolic issues in humans, but possibly not when eating lots during lunch and dinner. Of course it depends what you eat too. If you're eating crap for lunch and dinner then it's unlikely to help.
Fasting I actually really good for the body great for weight loss but if you’re trying to put muscle on it’s not going to help.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Interesting thing regarding breakfast. There's some research coming out of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and several other research institutions that has found that intermittent fasting may extend your lifetime. Specifically, skipping breakfast and eating lunch and dinner around 6 hours apart with no snacking and no real caloric restrictions for lunch and dinner (eat as much as you want for lunch and dinner)

Of course it has only been tested on rats as it's a lot harder to test on humans. Research shows that caloric restrictions while also fasting can cause metabolic issues in humans, but possibly not when eating lots during lunch and dinner. Of course it depends what you eat too. If you're eating crap for lunch and dinner then it's unlikely to help.
All these things about extending your life I find are hard to confirm. I mean the whole point of breakfast is for breaking a fast the lasted already about 10-12 hours? How can it be possibly healthy to extend that to 18 hours, and not have anything in between? You'll constantly be lethargic and tired. I did one of those diets for 3 weeks, no eating in between meals, and living on rabbit food for lunch (tomato, cucumber, carrots, bake beans) and dinner (garden salad), and only having a small portion of corn flakes for breakfast... sure I lost 10 kgs but I wanted to end myself.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When most people are having breakfast I'm actually having tea. When people are having tea I am having breakfast, which actually is me having a 2nd tea as i usually eat stuff you would have for tea. So I don't actually eat breakfast meals/food.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't eat breakfast because I'll shit myself.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I do you can’t beat weetbix with a couple pieces of toast with marmite an butter, keep it simple..!! Maybe a banana on the side with a shake of some sort.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I do you can’t beat weetbix with a couple pieces of toast with marmite an butter, keep it simple..!! Maybe a banana on the side with a shake of some sort.
I thought you might have said something else

scoo.jpg

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When most people are having breakfast I'm actually having tea. When people are having tea I am having breakfast, which actually is me having a 2nd tea as i usually eat stuff you would have for tea. So I don't actually eat breakfast meals/food.
fucking bakers!!?? lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All these things about extending your life I find are hard to confirm. I mean the whole point of breakfast is for breaking a fast the lasted already about 10-12 hours? How can it be possibly healthy to extend that to 18 hours, and not have anything in between? You'll constantly be lethargic and tired. I did one of those diets for 3 weeks, no eating in between meals, and living on rabbit food for lunch (tomato, cucumber, carrots, bake beans) and dinner (garden salad), and only having a small portion of corn flakes for breakfast... sure I lost 10 kgs but I wanted to end myself.
Same. If I skip breakfast then have lunch, I don't have the energy to digest lunch and I pretty much shut down.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not much of a morning eater to be honest. Waste of calories that can be saved for something better later in the day! haha

On weekends I'll probably do the whole cafe/brunch thing with my partner and mates, but otherwise during the week I go a lot more days than not, not eating until lunch.
I thought I was the only one who does that, thank the lord I’m not weird after all!

Might sound weird but eating breakfast makes me tired and always has since I was a kid so I always pass on brekky but can be swayed by fresh cooked bacon & eggs or eggs bennedict on the weekend on the odd occasion.

Other than that usually just my three coffee’s and a granny smith apple before I brush my teeth!