The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Champ she’s legitimately the smartest intellect on this forum she has dropped turds that had a bigger IQ than you. Quit while your behind
Bigger iq or higher/greater iq? In this context I believe higher/greater iq makes a lot more sense

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not how onus works. The onus is always on the person making the claim.

It's like me saying, "God came to my bedroom last night and said that Catholics won't get into heaven"

Then me saying, "the onus is on you to prove that didn't happen"
You made the claim women smarter.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Athletes of course..but in terms of knowledge..no..And before you roll out all the men of history..you have got to take into account the opportunity that we’re afforded to men and not women in the past..and even the present.. It’s an undeniable fact that this inhibited women’s ability to one have the avenues to expand their knowledge as men did..and two to be acknowledged publicly if they did do something..

that's if you disregard ancient Egypt and other great civilisations in which women were afforded just as much opportunity as men

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh @PowerfulWhaman .. isn't life brilliant! The whole kennel forum enjoys engaging with you. You bring us all together. Such a rare commodity. Kudos to you.

If only you could see I was merely trying to give you a basic grounding in genetics so you were equally well-versed to discuss the aforementioned article, accurately.
Should you ever want to talk genetics in future look me up, happy to debate and critique "science world", whether you're a part of it or "apart of it".

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The way this thread has gone is proof I need to find more women to go out with so I spend less time on the internet!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
that's if you disregard ancient Egypt and other great civilisations in which women were afforded just as much opportunity as men
No doubt about that..Hatshepsut comes to mind..in terms of Ancient Egyptian history..but it all changed..the medieval period rapidly progressed to a more patriarchal society..particularly in Western society..even under English queens Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I..and more relatively recent queens Victoria.. Land ownership is a particularly interesting thing to look at during this latter part.. Another is education..which is more relevant to the discussion here..for instance it wasn’t until 1959 that Oxford University granted the five women's societies full collegiate status..and that uni has been around since 1200s! So unless you were born into privilege..or 2000 years ago..it was difficult to improve one’s status and intellectual pursuits if one was a woman.. And if one wanted to change this through say voting for someone in parliament who believed in the same ideas..they couldn’t do that either..because they were not afforded the vote.. Heck it wasn’t until 1918 women were given the vote in England..so too ALL men over 21 (male landowners had been voting since 1832 after the British Reform Bill..prior to that voting was grossly slanted to the privileged) however women had to wait till they were 30, owned a house (fat chance) or was married to someone who did (with a certain value)..10 years later they were given the same rights.. I mean it is undeniable in Modern History women weren’t given the same opportunities.. thankfully most parts of the world it has changed and is changing..but yet the archaic stigmas still exists..

And just back to the Middle East I wouldn’t say in more recent times women have been afforded the same opportunities as men..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm seeing the benefits of being Christian - Catholic men hate women, and all the other guys have gone gay 8-)
I went on a date last night and on the left of us we had a lesbian couple and on the right of us we had a lesbian couple!

wtf happened to this world?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I went on a date last night and on the left of us we had a lesbian couple and on the right of us we had a lesbian couple!

wtf happened to this world?
My man..you didn’t offer to all hook up!!! :fearscream:

Status
Not open for further replies.