The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing the benefits of being Christian - Catholic men hate women, and all the other guys have gone gay 8-)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm seeing the benefits of being Christian - Catholic men hate women, and all the other guys have gone gay 8-)
Lollll this guy. We honour mary more than any other Christian denomination. women can be saints etc. but yeah they can’t teach because they’re still daughters of eve and quite easily swayed by Satan as per reference to biblical sources.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We? Are you apart of the scientific world? Or just another women with her own input of ‘facts’ that suit her emotional mood?
Fuck you can be dumb sometimes. You do know that she's a scientist and about 16 times smarter than you. And about 15.54 times smarter than me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you can be dumb sometimes. You do know that she's a scientist and about 16 times smarter than you. And about 15.54 times smarter than me.
Imagine being more triggered than a women.

also notice how I asked “are you apart of the science world”. Comprehension hacky sack

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollll this guy. We honour mary more than any other Christian denomination. women can be saints etc. but yeah they can’t teach because they’re still daughters of eve and quite easily swayed by Satan as per reference to biblical sources.
If I recall correctly, both Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit in your fairy tale.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah..she’s a woman..she can’t be smarter than men..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, both Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit in your fairy tale.
Lmfao you’re looking at it too black and white (as in you lack to identify individual responsibilities) and ignoring who first tempted who and then who tempted who. You may have your own opinion on the story but you don’t get to change it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine being more triggered than a women.

also notice how I asked “are you apart of the science world”. Comprehension hacky sack
Imagine being so insecure that you get triggered by a woman knowing more than you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah..she’s a woman..she can’t be smarter than men..
Well, I mean she can, but when we get to like genius levels, men will always come out on top. Yes I’m thriving off the accomplishments of my fellow man, but that’s the beauty of it :grinning:
It’s just like elite athletes, when we get to that level, females will be either killed or destroyed going against men. That’s just the way it is. It’s best to accept rather than have panick attacks over it

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, I mean she can, but when we get to like genius levels, men will always come out on top. Yes I’m thriving off the accomplishments of my fellow man, but that’s the beauty of it :grinning:
It’s just like elite athletes, when we get to that level, females will be either killed or destroyed going against men. That’s just the way it is. It’s best to accept rather than have panick attacks over it
Bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao you’re looking at it too black and white (as in you lack to identify individual responsibilities) and ignoring who first tempted who and then who tempted who. You may have your own opinion on the story but you don’t get to change it.
Ahh. Sorry. So it's Eve's that she was tempted by Satan, but not Adam's fault that he was tempted by Eve.

So double standards. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.