The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, but I would be interested to read it.

Btw, just take a little genetics 101 refresher focussing on monogenic v's polygenic; might provide some context for your further learnings regarding inheritance patterns.
A hint: one gene = one trait is a very simplistic model and is very rare in any species.

And, https://science.sciencemag.org/content/365/6456/eaat7693 is the actual publication detailing the study, the Nature paper was commentary on the Science paper.
In scientific research, we are required to disclose conflict of interests and funding mechanisms, such disclosures are all provided in the publication for all to review.
We? Are you apart of the scientific world? Or just another women with her own input of ‘facts’ that suit her emotional mood?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We? Are you apart of the scientific world? Or just another women with her own input of ‘facts’ that suit her emotional mood?
Imagine being like this in the real world. Absolutely insufferable. Lucky the anonymity of the internets protects your sexist rubbish aye?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually he was
Yeah apparently he was an undefeated Australian boxer Larry Foley..before all the professional stuff..in the late 1800s..after one of his bouts a NZ newspaper wrote you’d be as happy as Larry if you were as successful as him.. Anyway that’s one theory..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being like this in the real world. Absolutely insufferable. Lucky the anonymity of the internets protects your sexist rubbish aye?
Imagine white knighting on the line yet still can’t get the puss puss.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah mate, I am really struggling. Can you help me out? I'd love to know what kind of woman looks up to a "man" like you.
The type of man that doesn’t seek approval from women, not caring about virtue signalling points. So essentially a man that still has his God given testicles.
Honestly try it my guy, you’ll actually probably get to touch the shoulder

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While your heads in the sand..
No no no. Yours is in the sand bud. I’m the one with the meat sceptor while your shaking it. Sooo get the facts ‘straight’

I am on fire with the cringe

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No no no. Yours is in the sand bud. I’m the one with the meat sceptor while your shaking it. Sooo get the facts ‘straight’

I am on fire with the cringe
Oh no wonder I didn’t get it..i wouldn’t feel it!

Status
Not open for further replies.