Reaction score
Horse should change his avatar to Muhammad Ali

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those dirty broncos.
As a moderator I feel that I should point out that comments like this are highly acceptable. If you continue to make comments like this I will be forced to like your posts.

Reactions: UNO

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you hear about the science not funded by msm that there’s actually no proof of the gay gene?
Nope, but I would be interested to read it.

Btw, just take a little genetics 101 refresher focussing on monogenic v's polygenic; might provide some context for your further learnings regarding inheritance patterns.
A hint: one gene = one trait is a very simplistic model and is very rare in any species.

And, https://science.sciencemag.org/content/365/6456/eaat7693 is the actual publication detailing the study, the Nature paper was commentary on the Science paper.
In scientific research, we are required to disclose conflict of interests and funding mechanisms, such disclosures are all provided in the publication for all to review.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope, but I would be interested to read it.

Btw, just take a little genetics 101 refresher focussing on monogenic v's polygenic; might provide some context for your further learnings regarding inheritance patterns.
A hint: one gene = one trait is a very simplistic model and is very rare in any species.

And, https://science.sciencemag.org/content/365/6456/eaat7693 is the actual publication detailing the study, the Nature paper was commentary on the Science paper.
In scientific research, we are required to disclose conflict of interests and funding mechanisms, such disclosures are all provided in the publication for all to review.
C96D09FE-BBE7-416E-ACDE-4405EE6EA167.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.