News Reynolds charged with DV

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone seen the video going around on socials today of JR? Looks like his missus recorded him verbally abusing her. Maybe she was trespassing?

No context though - dont know when this was dated, or what they were arguing about. Last time I saw JR this fired up, he busted a chair at suncorp.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone seen the video going around on socials today of JR? Looks like his missus recorded him verbally abusing her. Maybe she was trespassing?

No context though - dont know when this was dated, or what they were arguing about. Last time I saw JR this fired up, he busted a chair at suncorp.
Lol at the Suncorp incident

Reynolds definitely‘tripping’ in that video though always two sides to a story

A

Alexander the Great

Yes it doesn't look good at all. He is fucked

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media are going to eat him up now. Its not a good look but who knows what escalated this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The chick sounds like an absolute annoying bogan westy pest. All I done, What I do fmd. Still can't react like that but. Could be more to it that we haven't seen. Anyway not our clubs problem thank god

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
theres a video going around of josh abusing someone, no physical violence in it, but clearly angry at woman

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s a whole lot of context missing from that video. Obviously looks bad, and the media will crucify him, but without context judging is unfair

There is nothing in that at all tbh... It's just a guy who has had enough.... Josh's mistake is getting involved with the wrong types of women.... they should never be able publish something from the privacy of ones home when there is no crime being committed

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh wowee

‘You f***ing piece of s***’: Distressing Josh Reynolds footage emerges
WESTS TIGERS

Josh Reynolds hurls verbal abuse towards the woman repeatedly.Source: Supplied
Distressing footage has emerged of NRL star Josh Reynolds verbally abusing a woman.

The Wests Tigers playmaker can be seen screaming obscene abuse at the woman, who’s filming the incident on her phone, calling her a “c***” and a “dog”.

He also tells her to “get out of my house”.

The vision, obtained by foxsports.com.au, runs for 37 seconds and is being shared widely.

“Give me my phone, where the f*** is it?” he demands. The woman then sniffs and says “I don’t even know, Josh.”

Reynolds continues: “Get out of my house. I want you out now. I want you out now or I’m going to f***ing flip it. I swear to go I’m going to flip it,” he says pointing and shirtless.

“Why, what did I do?” the woman responds.

NRL star argues with woman

Reynolds then says, pointing at the camera before moving his arm towards the camera: “You f***ing stormed into me like I’m a f***ing convict you f***ing piece of s***.

“F***ing dog. Why the f*** would I do s*** like that? Why why why?”

The woman says “are you serious” before Reynolds continues.

“You scared the f*** out of me, you scared me... you walked in? You f***ing barged in you lying c***’.

“Oh, wowee,” the woman responds before the video ends with Reynolds asking: “are you serious?”

Fox Sports has approached the NRL for comment.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It isn't a good look but he did absolutely nothing in this video that will get him charged with anything. This woman seems fucked in the head imo, definitely going out of her way to cause trouble for Josh.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What I have been told by a friend of a friend etc

So the story is

She was a stripper in melb he fucked
After he got back to syd she called and told him she was pregnant he tried to do the right thing Brought her up to syd tried to make a go of it.

They did a baby reveal and everything
A couple weeks after that she said she lost it but he then found out she was full of shit and was never pregnant at all.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What I have been told by a friend of a friend etc

So the story is

She was a stripper in melb he fucked
After he got back to syd she called and told him she was pregnant he tried to do the right thing Brought her up to syd tried to make a go of it.

They did a baby reveal and everything
A couple weeks after that she said she lost it but he then found out she was full of shit and was never pregnant at all.
I heard this too but I think that is his ex, I am pretty sure this is a different chick.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Stupid bitch baiting him. As if you wouldn't react this way to find an ex in your bed.

Good thing he didn't get physical. This seriously is a nothing issue, and it's not against the law to shout at someone and swear - especially considering she committed the first crime of trespassing.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid bitch baiting him. As if you wouldn't react this way to find an ex in your bed.

Good thing he didn't get physical. This seriously is a nothing issue, and it's not against the law to shout at someone and swear - especially considering she committed the first crime of trespassing.
But you’re not allowed to swear at a woman no matter what she does...

Woman = good
Man = bad

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's seems like she is baiting him. If my ex just rocked up to my place and made herself at home I'd probably tell her to fuck off too. Bitches be crazy!

Never put your dick in crazy, this is where you end up.