News Ik this ant dogs but roosters billy smith has suffered a acl injury!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Should be in RL forum.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the Roosters spin team is in full swing again... “The Roosters have stated they will not go to market to find a replacement” what a load of shite! Xerri and JAC anyone lol
emphasis on ''and''

Wahesh

Reaction score
And the Roosters spin team is in full swing again... “The Roosters have stated they will not go to market to find a replacement” what a load of shite! Xerri and JAC anyone lol
If they sign JAC, I will literally chuck a shit on the doorstep to their office.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shattered for the kid, this is his second ACL in 3 years but it's on the other knee.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters will get a $1M salary cap compensation for this injury.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tough break for the kid. Getting an ACL any time is bad timing for a player. This particular ACL is bad timing for every other club in the NRL because no matter what the chooks claim, their name will be thrown around in any discussions around a winger/centre.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And here I thought you were only going to expose us.
How am I suppose to expose you when the NRL will change the rules to suit their darlings, aka Broncos, Storm, Roosters, Rabbits?

Case in point... Bulldogs only receiving $350,000 for Foran's $1,000,000 contract when the Rabbits get the full lot for GI and Burgess.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How am I suppose to expose you when the NRL will change the rules to suit their darlings, aka Broncos, Storm, Roosters, Rabbits?

Case in point... Bulldogs only receiving $350,000 for Foran's $1,000,000 contract when the Rabbits get the full lot for GI and Burgess.
Your point is wrong as you're comparing apples and rocks. Your club has received the maximum it can under the rules where a player is injured during a rep game - https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/22...eive-salary-cap-relief-for-injured-rep-stars/

The scabs retired the drunk and the dick exposer on medical grounds.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Your point is wrong as you're comparing apples and rocks. Your club has received the maximum it can under the rules where a player is injured during a rep game - https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/22...eive-salary-cap-relief-for-injured-rep-stars/

The scabs retired the drunk and the dick exposer on medical grounds.
Can you honestly tell me those rules aren't rorted? If a player is injured for the majority of the season, that contract in full should be taken out for salary cap relief. How on earth is a club supposed to put themselves in a competitive position otherwise?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you honestly tell me those rules aren't rorted?
Of course the scabs rorted the rule as they convinced the NRL Sam's bung shoulder was the result of some infection and not the two reconstructions it had done to it. And before you ask, yes, that rule will be rorted by every single club in the comp including yours.

If a player is injured for the majority of the season, that contract in full should be taken out for salary cap relief. How on earth is a club supposed to put themselves in a competitive position otherwise?
I agree if a player is injured during a rep game, regardless of the duration of the injury, the club should have that amount taken off their cap. Do you think that rule won't be rorted as well?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Of course the scabs rorted the rule as they convinced the NRL Sam's bung shoulder was the result of some infection and not the two reconstructions it had done to it. And before you ask, yes, that rule will be rorted by every single club in the comp including yours.
How exactly has my club rorted this rule?
I agree if a player is injured during a rep game, regardless of the duration of the injury, the club should have that amount taken off their cap. Do you think that rule won't be rorted as well?
The rule certainly isn't being rorted by my club... Keiran Foran, case in point.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
chooks could wine dine sign anyone they want at any time, they have the best set of books in the nrl

Wahesh

Reaction score
I said 'will' rort it.
Really? Like the NRL will let them rort it. They've already defined $350,000 and won't change it.
I didn't say it was. But if given the circumstances where it could, I'm sure your club would take advantage of the rule.
Hey, the problem is the NRL adjust the rules to allow their darling clubs to benefit from it. If other clubs fall into the same criteria within those rules, sure they'd do the same thing, but as it stands, my club is not doing anything wrong, and they certainly are not twisting the NRL's arm to make any changes to suit them.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? Like the NRL will let them rort it. They've already defined $350,000 and won't change it.
Again you are comparing apples to rocks. The NRL allowed the scabs to medically retire Burgess on dubious grounds. But that has not disadvantaged your club with regards to Foran as he was injured in a rep game and the NRL are applying the rules AND reimbursing your club the maximum amount possible under the rule.

Hey, the problem is the NRL adjust the rules to allow their darling clubs to benefit from it. If other clubs fall into the same criteria within those rules, sure they'd do the same thing, but as it stands, my club is not doing anything wrong, and they certainly are not twisting the NRL's arm to make any changes to suit them.
Are you saying that if the circumstances appeared where your club could medically retire Foran on dubious grounds that they wouldn't take advantage of that?