The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really. It's a rainbow. The reactions are there for fun. If he actually baits you then report it.

But clicking rainbow on posts isn't baiting unless he goes back through every post you've ever made and clicks rainbow on every one.
Mr Moderator help me please I’m being baited!!

CC841BF2-7B1F-445A-9258-D1D28A2356FB.jpeg

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I never said it wasn't trolling behaviour, I was simply pointing out that the comment was extremely ironic..

if people are going round placing rainbows on every post then they need to grow up.. and if people are getting upset over a rainbow then they to need to grow up also..
Thank you

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not really. It's a rainbow. The reactions are there for fun. If he actually baits you then report it.

But clicking rainbow on posts isn't baiting unless he goes back through every post you've ever made and clicks rainbow on every one.
Well it’s happening

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs rofl.

I would give everyone a double rainbow if I could.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it’s happening
I can only see you getting rainbow reacts in this thread. And this thread is the rainbow Oprah Winfrey thread. You get a rainbow, he gets a rainbow, she gets a rainbow, everyone gets a rainbow.

It's a little bit fun. Live a little. Life is short. Have a rainbow.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fun fact: the rainbow was originally a symbol for Noah and the ark. But the gays have made it into a heretical blasphemous image.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can only see you getting rainbow reacts in this thread. And this thread is the rainbow Oprah Winfrey thread. You get a rainbow, he gets a rainbow, she gets a rainbow, everyone gets a rainbow.

Why only accomodate he and she genders? You absolute hetero cissgender

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fun fact: the rainbow was originally a symbol for Noah and the ark. But the gays have made it into a heretical blasphemous image.
What about Noah’s arcade?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

There’s a difference when you have people here that don’t like each other you of all people should know that.
It becomes baiting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a difference when you have people here that don’t like each other you of all people should know that.
It becomes baiting.
You do have the option to:

A) block the user

B) stop posting in the rainbow thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It becomes baiting.
Bro honestly the best thing you can do is shove a halalised rainbow up he or shes ass. It will burn the gay out of them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It becomes baiting.
I like you mate. Not some of the people you associate with but I like you

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do have the option to:

A) block the user

B) stop posting in the rainbow thread
We should take this approach to future threads like a certain safe space thread if it so happens to be created again.

Status
Not open for further replies.