NRL CEO Todd Greenberg Set To Extend Contract For Further Two Years

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thought v landy was smarter than that, giving greenturd a further 2 years has given the 3 glamor clubs 2 more years to exploit and plunder the salary cap and rules

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only thing keeping the game afloat is the betting agencies... sad state of affairs
Like I have been saying for years, not a sport anymore, just a betting product like racing.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like I have been saying for years, not a sport anymore, just a betting product like racing.
Yeah they say the fans don't attend the games anymore because they rather watch at home.. truth is a lot of the soul has been sucked out of it and not everyone is as invested anymore

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they say the fans don't attend the games anymore because they rather watch at home.. truth is a lot of the soul has been sucked out of it and not everyone is as invested anymore
And you can’t beat the comfort of watching from your own lounge, it’s gotten a little to corrupted and has really changed, very disappointing. But no matter how bad it gets we always going to watch. We will get back to awesome, it’s just time. We will be a powerhouse unit once again.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree mate and that’s why I try to stay invested. A decent crowd always lifts the players. There are nights in winter when it’s freezing cold and raining but I always make the trip to support the boys and club

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There goes any hope of the sport surviving. I had read he is/was a good operator but if this is his first decision he's lost me already. Obviously a step from V to do RL part-time, let Greenturd continue to destroy the game while getting a pay check for doing fuk all.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And you can’t beat the comfort of watching from your own lounge, it’s gotten a little to corrupted and has really changed, very disappointing. But no matter how bad it gets we always going to watch. We will get back to awesome, it’s just time. We will be a powerhouse unit once again.
nothing can beat attending live nrl games, but with the associated costs of attending games, and the way the game is being run has now influenced attendances at nrl venues and the tv audience watching games, people are switching off and stepping away from nrl

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another year of Toddy, not so bad, you can't please all the people all the time and the CEO will always be hated.
FFS bring back normal beer at decent prices.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I can choose to catch public transport to a game, get ripped off at the food outlets, then commute back on dark, cold winters night... or I can watching it from the comfort and warmth of my bed using my iPhone/iPad.

Hmm... tough choice.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I can choose to catch public transport to a game, get ripped off at the food outlets, then commute back on dark, cold winters night... or I can watching it from the comfort and warmth of my bed using my iPhone/iPad.

Hmm... tough choice.
Climate change has benifits winter's not that cold I got around last winter thongs and shorts good times

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hmm... tough choice.

if there was more incentive to go to games, we wouldn't have that mindset.. but all the emphasis is placed on betting these days... they don't seem to care so long as the TAB's are full

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
if there was more incentive to go to games, we wouldn't have that mindset.. but all the emphasis is placed on betting these days... they don't seem to care so long as the TAB's are full
Is it becoming a crowd free affair with everyone sitting at home watching fox betting online?
Bring back the people.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Climate change has benifits winter's not that cold I got around last winter thongs and shorts good times
The only thing I like about climate change is seeing Greta and all the protesters get angry and arrested.