Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You decide to discuss the user, rather than the topic.

Your comments are extremely hypocritical considering how opinionated your views are.

if you think users shut down a conversation by the discussing it. than that's an interesting observation and one that makes little sense.

If anything its comments like you have littered this discussion with, that cause the discussion collapse.

A bit of self reflection would serve you well Wendog.
Is this serious?

You have a go at me for explanating why posters feel as tho they get shut down by Dinkum and Nat for expressing their views?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this serious?

You have a go at me for explanating why posters feel as tho they get shut down by Dinkum and Nat for expressing their views?
I was unaware that you were a spokesperson for all users on the kennel.

You have made this thread go off topic, that is fact . everything you said is irrelevant to this topic, ergo you are causing issues.

if you would like to discuss this further please take it offline, however the people you accuse of doing wrong in this thread, have done nothing of the sort.

Any further comments in this thread that are off topic will be deleted.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow just wow.

So bleaters, videos, whingers, deathrider, comments are now off topic and banned from future discussions I hope?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My 4 year old is hanging for the Footy season to start. I think I have created a monster. Everything he does he somehow refers back to the Bulldogs.
Love to hear that mate

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The member pre-sale for round 1 tickets just started at 11am. Bring on the footy!
Yes mate I’m hanging out for the season to start
Just received my membership tracking number so it’s all good
Luv watching the dogs run out,better not disappoint lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes mate I’m hanging out for the season to start
Just received my membership tracking number so it’s all good
Luv watching the dogs run out,better not disappoint lol
Good on you mate. They should arrive this week. They’ll play their hearts out. Hopefully it’s enough to get us into the 8 and things will get much better from next year ;)

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on you mate. They should arrive this week. They’ll play their hearts out. Hopefully it’s enough to get us into the 8 and things will get much better from next year ;)
A top 8 won’t be easy with our young squad but definitely achievable
You know other teams are always cautious when they play us especially seeing how we finished season 2019
I’m personally confident that progress has been made and it will show on the footy field this year.
Let’s hope that Lewis & JMK kick on,they play big a massive role in us moving forward

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A top 8 won’t be easy with our young squad but definitely achievable
You know other teams are always cautious when they play us especially seeing how we finished season 2019
I’m personally confident that progress has been made and it will show on the footy field this year.
Let’s hope that Lewis & JMK kick on,they play big a massive role in us moving forward
I agree and hope we are right!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The trouble with the current situation is, is that fans are frustrated and want to know more, because lets face it, weve had very lean years lately.

The problem is, if they divulge too much info about the goings on, it could be used against them, as we have seen in the past.

As a fan it sucks being left in the dark about the future (specifics), but I also understand the reasoning behind it.. double edge sword..

if we cant assemble a good solid roster for 2021 and performances to match, than I will be calling for blood

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The trouble with the current situation is, is that fans are frustrated and want to know more, because lets face it, weve had very lean years lately.

The problem is, if they divulge too much info about the goings on, it could be used against them, as we have seen in the past.

As a fan it sucks being left in the dark about the future (specifics), but I also understand the reasoning behind it.. double edge sword..

if we cant assemble a good solid roster for 2021 and performances to match, than I will be calling for blood
I think the problem is there's just a handful of decent player still on the market for 2021.

We'll have to look more to ESL like Canberra have and hope that some of our boys come good like Wakeham.

Other than that maybe players who are looking to move on from their clubs like DWZ did.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is there's just a handful of decent player still on the market for 2021.

We'll have to look more to ESL like Canberra have and hope that some of our boys come good like Wakeham.

Other than that maybe players who are looking to move on from their clubs like DWZ did.
The year is young.. I reckon at least half a dozen decent players will try and break contract this year, if recent seasons are anything to go by...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The year is young.. I reckon at least half a dozen decent players will try and break contract this year, if recent seasons are anything to go by...
Spot on. There will be opportunities to recruit we can't yet see.
Any coaching merry-go-round will also contribute to that assuming at least 1 or 2 coaches get punted this year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
J
Just quickly, the following decent players I recall as being off contract this year (not in any way suggesting that they are at all all suitable for us);
Bird
DFafita
Kahu
Milford
Bateman
Cotric

Soliola
Wighton
Bukuya
SKatoa (the other one)
Copley
Don
Peats
Proctor
TRoberts
A&J Hopoate
Metcalf
Johns (Matt's boy)
Lumelume
Guerra
Moga
Saifiti
Green
Asiata
Cooper
Dunn
Feldt
Molo
Simpkins
Evans
Gower
GJennings
Takairangi
Terepo
Cartwright
Edwards
Ellis
MWZ
Frizell
Salilor
Johnston
Knight
Rodwell
Syronen
Aubuson
Butcher
Friend
Hutchison
Ikuvalu
Lam
Eisenhuth
RJennings
McIntyre
McQueen
Momirovski
Taylor

That's about 60 or so, and what do we need 2, 3 maybe 4 NRL level players? Most of the above are IMHO not much better than what we have and probably wouldn't even be considered, but there are plenty enough to fill the spots that do need filling. I highlighted a few that I think might fit if our current younger players don't develop.

Go Dogs

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J
Just quickly, the following decent players I recall as being off contract this year (not in any way suggesting that they are at all all suitable for us);
Bird
DFafita
Kahu
Milford
Bateman
Cotric

Soliola
Wighton
Bukuya
SKatoa (the other one)
Copley
Don
Peats
Proctor
TRoberts
A&J Hopoate
Metcalf
Johns (Matt's boy)
Lumelume
Guerra
Moga
Saifiti
Green
Asiata
Cooper
Dunn
Feldt
Molo
Simpkins
Evans
Gower
GJennings
Takairangi
Terepo
Cartwright
Edwards
Ellis
MWZ
Frizell
Salilor
Johnston
Knight
Rodwell
Syronen
Aubuson
Butcher
Friend
Hutchison
Ikuvalu
Lam
Eisenhuth
RJennings
McIntyre
McQueen
Momirovski
Taylor

That's about 60 or so, and what do we need 2, 3 maybe 4 NRL level players? Most of the above are IMHO not much better than what we have and probably wouldn't even be considered, but there are plenty enough to fill the spots that do need filling. I highlighted a few that I think might fit if our current younger players don't develop.

Go Dogs
Pretty sure Wighton has re-signed with the Vikings

SuperCoach is talking up Molo as a big unit

Kahu was the one who picked up a dogs drop out that went 3m before it stopped to score a try, yeah? Doofus