Thoughts on pursuing Kayln Ponga for 2022

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s shit like this that keeps holding the game back. That kid would do wonders for New Zealand rugby league where as the aussies don’t really need him.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate
U again..........Read what i wrote bud. People on here are saying our junior system is good again, i live 10 hours away ive got no fucking idea. Do u need me to say it again ?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also must suffer from broken fingers, if true katoa had to call the dogs for a start.
No pipeline, no marketing plan,No strategic plan, no milestones.
NO RESULTS.
Something to do with a phone call with the President of Ukraine. Oh wait - wrong guy.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also must suffer from broken fingers, if true katoa had to call the dogs for a start.
NO RESULTS.
And dont worry bud im as uptight and worried as u are with how things are rolling and our recruitment and stuff, but no good fighting it 24/7, i really believe we will be saying i told u so to alot of people about rd 6. And many others will be speaking up too with our shitty recruitment.
I noticed howard moon mention we already have 3 wanna be fullbacks but half of us already know none of them are premiership winning fullbacks unfortunately . I feel your pain dont worry.
Not even the fans want a decent footballer in the side, i dont get it.
David gillespie is the biggest fuck head ive ever met. But when they where our colours and bring results, then who gives a fuck hey. Results is all that matters to me. We have not won a premiership fairly since 95 and im fucking sick of the excuses myself. But plenty here like mediocre and bringing players in worse then the ones we already have, i get it.
But u know if u question it too much on here we get banned again lol.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And dont worry bud im as uptight and worried as u are with how things are rolling and our recruitment and stuff, but no good fighting it 24/7, i really believe we will be saying i told u so to alot of people about rd 6. And many others will be speaking up too with our shitty recruitment.
I noticed howard moon mention we already have 3 wanna be fullbacks but half of us already know none of them are premiership winning fullbacks unfortunately . I feel your pain dont worry.
David gillespie is the biggest fuck head ive ever met. But when they where our colours and bring results, then who gives a fuck hey. Results is all that matters to me. We have not won a premiership fairly since 95 and im fucking sick of the excuses myself. But plenty here like mediocre and bringing players in worse then the ones we already have, i get it.

Last time we won a comp fairly was 95? Wtf lol

mate 2004 was fair get whatever it is in your head out of your head

THE END!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a perfect world, I would wish after round 6, we were 6/6 , have signed a major sponsor and marquee players
Happy to cop cartons of eggs on my face from dinkum , natboy and the cavalry.
Let's start praying, off to mass in the morning.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
NO RESULTS.
A lot of assumption here Teddybear.
CBBRLC is not a public company and the Directors are not obliged to make their plans public. I think there’s good reasons why too and I don’t blame them.
Just because they’re not talking doesn’t mean things aren’t happening.

Anyway mate - we don’t agree and that’s fine. Let’s check in with each other after 6 games and we can reassess then. In the meantime, all the best.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In a perfect world, I would wish after round 6, we were 6/6 , have signed a major sponsor and marquee players
Happy to cop cartons of eggs on my face from dinkum , natboy and the cavalry.
Let's start praying, off to mass in the morning.
If you feel seeking divine intervention is best then OK - we’re all different. Personally I think buying a membership, turning up to games and cheering for the team is the best way any supporter can contribute. I’ll keep my eggs in the fridge, I have omelettes to make :-)

Re: milestones - as suggested let’s catch up after 6 rounds and reassess. Cheers.

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got ALOT of help from Eddie Ward in 95...7 tackle try was the most obvious.

Don’t worry, Manly deserved to lose and I ain’t giving it back.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that keen, prefer many others, but I guess if it happens then of corse if he in our jersey I will have f corse give my full support.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ponga goota show more to justify his price

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has attitude and comes across as not really a team player...its all about KP. Our recruitment team wouldnt recommend him once we did our due diligence on him. BTW...even with Darius Bennett finishing his career how the goddam f**k can Groncos keep Haas Fifita Bird on big coin Oates Milford besides the others...AND big for KP? what cap are THEY working on??