News CHN: I get goosebumps thinking about it now

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't, it's going to be a shit house 1-0 or 2-1 game.
You’re lucky I’m too outspoken and can’t tolerate idiots enough to be a mod or I’d ban anyone talking soccer in the league forums for a year haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re lucky I’m too outspoken and can’t tolerate idiots enough to be a mod or I’d ban anyone talking soccer in the league forums for a year haha
The games on at 3:30am tomorrow morning, make sure you set your alarm so you don't miss it ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The games on at 3:30am tomorrow morning, make sure you set your alarm so you don't miss it ;)
I’d rather a vasoline sandwich washed down with a warm tuna milkshake.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha it’s ok, if I have problems sleeping I’ll put the tennis on :sleeping:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay boomer.
Na it defenitely done it's job, just the wrong poster got triggered :grinning:
Exactly what job did it do? Was it intended as an insult, directed at me, if so you missed the mark on that one. You'll need to try a whole lot harder than that.

If it was intended as an insult, well it's pretty much exactly what I would expect from you. When you are on the losing side of a discussion it's your go to strategy, insult the poster. It's so common it's just something everyone expects from you.

Obviously when that doesn't work change the topic to soccer, in a vane attempt to deflect from your losing position. Most on here are also a wake up to that tactic.

I recall suggesting this to you before, don't bother posting, just copy your old posts they say the same thing, much easier than retyping the same stuff over and over. It's not that hard, see even I can do it;
Okay boomer.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly what job did it do? Was it intended as an insult, directed at me, if so you missed the mark on that one. You'll need to try a whole lot harder than that.

If it was intended as an insult, well it's pretty much exactly what I would expect from you. When you are on the losing side of a discussion it's your go to strategy, insult the poster. It's so common it's just something everyone expects from you.

Obviously when that doesn't work change the topic to soccer, in a vane attempt to deflect from your losing position. Most on here are also a wake up to that tactic.

I recall suggesting this to you before, don't bother posting, just copy your old posts they say the same thing, much easier than retyping the same stuff over and over. It's not that hard, see even I can do it;

Go Dogs
Fuck you're actually a lunatic. Since when is this a competition? Winning or losing? Did you declare yourself judge of this? Calm the fuck down bruh.

Everyone supports the dogs here in different ways and with different opinions, stop looking down on everybody else with your fucking nonsense.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you're actually a lunatic. Since when is this a competition? Winning or losing? Did you declare yourself judge of this? Calm the fuck down bruh.
Everyone supports the dogs here in different ways and with different opinions, stop looking down on everybody else with your fucking nonsense.
Again, resorting to the personal insults, you are just so predictable.

Go Dogs

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Again, resorting to the personal insults, you are just so predictable.

Go Dogs
Good to see you posting again, gonna be a fun season banter wise.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your right, smart people are often annoyed by idiots
I employ one... good bloke but retarted
And gets me thinking why the country is in such a mess and I only look to people like you and realise they just don’t know any better
And “we” have to help them at all costs apparently
So yes I do get pissed of at simpletons
bro you might want to check the spelling of retarded before you use it in that context.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
bro you might want to check the spelling of retarded before you use it in that context.
Maybe be a ‘trifle’ more careful with spelling? :-).
Yep, I'll be here all week - try the veal.

Last edited: