MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Johnathan Pie's rant about the whole situation :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine putting women on a pedestal ahead of your blood and duty. Then have a surprised pikachu face.

imagine being a women thinking you can come into a monarch and change its traditions because you’re a women and blackish whitish.

Imagine only having your black mum around you and painting your own dad as an evil white villain, then have another surprised pikachu face when facts come out.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine putting women on a pedestal ahead of your blood and duty. Then have a surprised pikachu face.

imagine being a women thinking you can come into a monarch and change its traditions because you’re a women and blackish whitish.

Imagine only having your black mum around you and painting your own dad as an evil white villain, then have another surprised pikachu face when facts come out.
I have a story for you.
My brother got bitten by a lefty femnazi **** at a heavy metal concert.

One of those ones who poses as a goth/witch looking thing.

He found her on social media and shamed the fuck.out of her, even said he wants her banned from attending the venues responsible for holding the concert.

But she has found his rant and taken to social media trying to say hes a woman hater and started the bullshit!

She admits to biting him too the idiot.
He screenshot it and just waiting for police to side with her so he can then counter it and have her charged!
2 others guys on FB admitted they were bitten by her too.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a story for you.
My brother got bitten by a lefty femnazi **** at a heavy metal concert.

One of those ones who poses as a goth/witch looking thing.

He found her on social media and shamed the fuck.out of her, even said he wants her banned from attending the venues responsible for holding the concert.

But she has found his rant and taken to social media trying to say hes a woman hater and started the bullshit!

She admits to biting him too the idiot.
He screenshot it and just waiting for police to side with her so he can then counter it and have her charged!
2 others guys on FB admitted they were bitten by her too.
Remember bro. We have to always side with the “victim” no matter about the facts.
Fucking pathetic

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember bro. We have to always side with the “victim” no matter about the facts.
Fucking pathetic
My brother said recently a cop was assaulted and biten by someone so they might make an example out of her?

My brother not a dumb guy, I know for a fact you would get along with him!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are both douche bags.. Harry’s been a dick for ages..getting caught in a naked romps with a couple of girls..wearing a Nazi uniform to a party.. As for her..she knew what she was getting into..I don’t feel sorry for her..

As for all this stuff about her being some scarlet woman..what a load of rubbish..he knows what he is doing..he’s been schooled in Royalty since a kid..he went because he wants to go..

If they wanna go..ta tar.. bon voyage.. see ya later.. bye bye.. write me a letter..see you in the next life.. don’t let the door hit you on your way out..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They are both douche bags.. Harry’s been a dick for ages..getting caught in a naked romps with a couple of girls..wearing a Nazi uniform to a party.. As for her..she knew what she was getting into..I don’t feel sorry for her..

As for all this stuff about her being some scarlet woman..what a load of rubbish..he knows what he is doing..he’s been schooled in Royalty since a kid..he went because he wants to go..

If they wanna go..ta tar.. bon voyage.. see ya later.. bye bye.. write me a letter..see you in the next life.. don’t let the door hit you on your way out..
Just paying homage to his uncle the nazi king Edward!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Did you see how cringey it was Harry telling some Disney boss about how amazing Meghan is at voice acting.

I also think you’re both right and wrong lol.
Him being caught naked with women has no barring, gaurentee you 99.99% of all men if given the opportunity would dress up or be naked with a whole room full of women not giving a fuck lol. But I agree he makes these decisions himself making him a coward, I mean cutting off his best mates and brother for a women? Absolute cuckatoo he is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My brother said recently a cop was assaulted and biten by someone so they might make an example out of her?

My brother not a dumb guy, I know for a fact you would get along with him!
Haha something tells me I would to. Maybe it’s that PaTrIaRcHaL SeXiSm we both exhibit.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just paying homage to his uncle the nazi king Edward!
Actually the link goes back further..Queen Victoria who was Queen Elizabeth’s great great grandmother..was the grandmother of Kaiser William II of Germany..one of the key instigators of WWI!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see how cringey it was Harry telling some Disney boss about how amazing Meghan is at voice acting.

I also think you’re both right and wrong lol.
Him being caught naked with women has no barring, gaurentee you 99.99% of all men if given the opportunity would dress up or be naked with a whole room full of women not giving a fuck lol. But I agree he makes these decisions himself making him a coward, I mean cutting off his best mates and brother for a women? Absolute cuckatoo he is.
He does it because he wants too..both are the same..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually the link goes back further..Queen Victoria who was Queen Elizabeth’s great great grandmother..was the grandmother of Kaiser William II of Germany..one of the key instigators of WWI!
Bring back the monarchs!!!!!
Would be crazy to see who has royalty blood that know not of it

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but I actually have some of my mail delivered to me with the title "Baron" as I put it down when registering to certain companies.. HostPlus being one of such examples 8-)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bring back the monarchs!!!!!
Would be crazy to see who has royalty blood that know not of it
Mate I would love to see the back of the royal family... don't need any more of them! unless of course I was king

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha something tells me I would to. Maybe it’s that PaTrIaRcHaL SeXiSm we both exhibit.
I seen his bite mark last night.
He has the evidence.
He is much smarter than this thunder thigh barge arse slut whi thinks shes a demon stripper?

He has pictures and even been in contact with event management about her.
He said if venue don't ban her then he going to look at having her charged?

You can't just bite someone because you think they hate women?

I told him if I were you I'd have her charged for assault.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but... Queen Vic was Grandmother to just about all the royalty in Europe at the time. Titles of some of her other Grandkids include, King of England (obviously), Grand Duke of Hesse, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Queen of Norway, Queen of Romania, Crown Princess of Sweden, Queen of Spain, Queen of the Hellenes (Greece), and Empress of all the Russias.

Her grandson King George was cousins not just with Wilhelm but with Tsar Nicholas, the last Tsar of Russia who got killed when the commies took over.

See, here is George and Nick attending some sort of fancy dress party, you can see the family resemblance: