McGregor vs Cerrone

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m curious where you got that figure from? MMA fights don’t make anywhere near that much
Connor on the nose beers id say he did say $80 mill but then yesterday reports were $3 mill

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All over nice easy first fight for connor much better for ratings if he wins

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs, "I can't hear the Raffle numbers from here"

My mate, "the flight's starting now and it'll probably only go for 1 minute"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fighting a guy coming off 2 losses a nice gift for connor and good for ratings till he gets punished by a decent fighter again khabib will destroy him again if they ever fight again

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fighting a guy coming off 2 losses a nice gift for connor and good for ratings till he gets punished by a decent fighter again khabib will destroy him again if they ever fight again
Khabib, Masvidal and Usman all destroy Conor.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Khabib before his fight with Conor: I'm going to beat him so bad that I'm going to humble him.

Conor was kissing Cowboy on his head after the fight and spoke well about Cowboy before and after the fight.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Khabib before his fight with Conor: I'm going to beat him so bad that I'm going to humble him.

Conor was kissing Cowboy on his head after the fight and spoke well about Cowboy before and after the fight.
Everything the bloke does is calculated to suit whatever image he needs to project at any given time. He lost a lot of fans recently so now he is trying to win some support by being decent. He is more of an actor than a fighter.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

lol as if Conor is humble

Everything the bloke does is calculated to suit whatever image he needs to project at any given time. He lost a lot of fans recently so now he is trying to win some support by being decent. He is more of an actor than a fighter.
easy win for him. And you are right but he knows how to fight. He has some legal issues going on so if it did go to court he would want a good image fresh in peoples minds

also I saw a doco on him he seems like a nice guy he does a lot of good in Ireland for the disadvantaged

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasnt that cowboys 3rd loss in a row cracking opponent for connor maybe they should of got the old guy from the pub

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haters will hate but he was sharp and strong today could have won so many ways... his big tests are around the corner.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haters will hate but he was sharp and strong today could have won so many ways... his big tests are around the corner.
Exactly right
Was a shame he was in such good shape for a fighter not in his league

Should have been khabib.
I think khabib is worried to take on the Mac again