Will the young people of today ever party like we did?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will probably party harder with these modern designer drugs and festivals they have but they won't laugh as hard like some of us did on nineties acid.
Never picked you as acid dropper,

I've had a couple of trips but they weren't for me too intense.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never picked you as acid dropper,

I've had a couple of trips but they weren't for me too intense.
Many years ago, gotta make sure you eat first, these MD od's at festivals are probably from empty stomachs and alcohol mixing.
There will always a be a percentage of the public that want drugs and they shouldn't be incriminated, the courts are clogged, education is the key.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck I wish I was as smart as you.
All these different clubs they have, whats the difference?

Most play the same shit music,attract the same kind of dim witted idiots and all serve the same over priced poison.

Honestly you can have more fun at a library.
Also a place to meet smarter and more attractive people!
I just followed the money my bro. Was part of a "clean up crew". We used to go to the worst venues, "push" the legal limits with bouncing, changed the perspective of the venue, then the normal guards would come back in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A Muslim man who saved Christian Churches is respected by a Jewish man?

I'm confused.
That's what happens when you leave bullshit politics out of real world scenarios.

A

Alexander the Great

Without doubt I have feel the love in this place. When a Jewish person from the Eastern Suburbs supports the Bulldogs, that is as freaking beautiful as you get.
I had to leave Bondi.....

I was voted out of my synagogue for a undisclosed reason but i think they caught onto me taking the toilet paper from their toilets for my own home use.
Every cent counts as they say.

I am currently living in Cootamundra. Actually about to start coaching the Cootamundra Bulldogs A grade with @Blue_boost as my defense coach.

Ill keep you guys updated how it all goes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was voted out of my synagogue for a undisclosed reason but i think they caught onto me taking the toilet paper from their toilets for my own home use.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification.

I must admit to having trouble working out who's who in the Middle East but thats only because I'm uneducated on these issues and also due to America working with then against certain groups etc.
You only ever hear about the Kurds and their persecution and fight for an independent state. I know so little about this part of the world.

To anyone else who doesn't know much about the Assyrians and are interested in knowing the basics:

*Assyrian Christians — often simply referred to as Assyrians — are an ethnic minority group whose origins lie in the Assyrian Empire, a major power in the ancient Middle East.
*Most of the world’s 2-4 million Assyrians live around their traditional homeland, which comprises parts of northern Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran. In recent years, many have fled to neighboring countries to escape persecution from both Sunni and Shiite militias during the Iraq War and, most recently, by ISIS. *Members of the Assyrian diaspora are spread out all over world, including roughly 100,000 in the United States, according to a 2009 U.S. Census Bureau survey.
*The official language of the three main Assyrian churches is Syriac, a dialect of Aramaic, the language Jesus would have spoken. Many Assyrians speak Aramaic dialects, though they often speak the local languages of the regions where they live as well.
*Assyrians have been the victims of persecution for centuries, including the Assyrian genocide, in which the Ottomans killed at least 250,000 Assyrians during World War I. Iraqi Assyrians have faced increased persecution following the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, including attacks on Assyrian churches – some estimate that 60 percent of Iraqi Assyrians have fled the country since the Iraq War began.
*Tens of thousands of Assyrians in Northern Iraq have fled persecution at the hands of ISIS, which demands that Christians living under its control take down their crosses and pay the jizya, a tax on religious minorities. Those who do not pay face a choice between exile and death. ISIS has also attacked Assyrian villages, killing or imprisoning hundreds.
*Assyrian leaders, describing ISIS’s campaign of violence against Assyrians as genocide, have called on Western governments and international organizations to intervene against ISIS and to provide aid for Assyrian refugees.
*As part of an effort to rid their territory of pre-Islamic relics, ISIS militants have destroyed ancient Assyrian artifacts at the Mosul Museum and razed the remains of ancient Assyrian cities.
*Assyrian groups have renewed calls for the creation of an Assyrian autonomous region in Northern Iraq’s Nineveh Plains, a traditional Assyrian stronghold.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am currently living in Cootamundra. Actually about to start coaching the Cootamundra Bulldogs A grade with @Blue_boost as my defense coach.

Was the toilet paper you stole only 1 ply?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how many dogs fans on the Kennel are overseas.

Is it as dangerous as its made out to be and I'm not talking about the favelas?

At this stage I have traveled most places except South America & Africa, due to concerns over safety.
Not really I didn’t have any trouble the 9 years I was there just have to stick to a few rules. Was always a party and everyone is friendly beautiful country if you can afford to travel.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

So you're an outcast like that guy who looks like J.J Abrams scabbing through bins?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You only ever hear about the Kurds and their persecution and fight for an independent state. I know so little about this part of the world.

To anyone else who doesn't know much about the Assyrians and are interested in knowing the basics:

*Assyrian Christians — often simply referred to as Assyrians — are an ethnic minority group whose origins lie in the Assyrian Empire, a major power in the ancient Middle East.
*Most of the world’s 2-4 million Assyrians live around their traditional homeland, which comprises parts of northern Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran. In recent years, many have fled to neighboring countries to escape persecution from both Sunni and Shiite militias during the Iraq War and, most recently, by ISIS. *Members of the Assyrian diaspora are spread out all over world, including roughly 100,000 in the United States, according to a 2009 U.S. Census Bureau survey.
*The official language of the three main Assyrian churches is Syriac, a dialect of Aramaic, the language Jesus would have spoken. Many Assyrians speak Aramaic dialects, though they often speak the local languages of the regions where they live as well.
*Assyrians have been the victims of persecution for centuries, including the Assyrian genocide, in which the Ottomans killed at least 250,000 Assyrians during World War I. Iraqi Assyrians have faced increased persecution following the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, including attacks on Assyrian churches – some estimate that 60 percent of Iraqi Assyrians have fled the country since the Iraq War began.
*Tens of thousands of Assyrians in Northern Iraq have fled persecution at the hands of ISIS, which demands that Christians living under its control take down their crosses and pay the jizya, a tax on religious minorities. Those who do not pay face a choice between exile and death. ISIS has also attacked Assyrian villages, killing or imprisoning hundreds.
*Assyrian leaders, describing ISIS’s campaign of violence against Assyrians as genocide, have called on Western governments and international organizations to intervene against ISIS and to provide aid for Assyrian refugees.
*As part of an effort to rid their territory of pre-Islamic relics, ISIS militants have destroyed ancient Assyrian artifacts at the Mosul Museum and razed the remains of ancient Assyrian cities.
*Assyrian groups have renewed calls for the creation of an Assyrian autonomous region in Northern Iraq’s Nineveh Plains, a traditional Assyrian stronghold.

Plus we were the world's first Empire, mentioned a lot in the Bible (labeled "The strength of God's hand) and invented many things we still use today.

Plus we are still around till this day!

PS we have the best beards too, even 6000 years ago lol