Addo Carr

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don’t get the argument that we shouldn’t bring in The Fox because we don’t have the halves to feed him. Does that mean we don’t recruit anyone until we have the halves in place? If there’s a player like JAC you get him because they might not be available we you need one in a couple of years.
My argument is premierships are won by your spine players. Our spine is shit. No point blowing $600K on a winger. We need to get this rebuild right. Money must be invested in the spine. If you have a gun spine, you don’t necessarily need superstars in your backs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My argument is premierships are won by your spine players. Our spine is shit. No point blowing $600K on a winger. We need to get this rebuild right. Money must be invested in the spine. If you have a gun spine, you don’t necessarily need superstars in your backs.
You need some kind of game breaker in the backline though and spending $600k on it doesn’t prevent you spending big on the spine if it’s needed.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldn’t you prefer to pick up quality players as they come available rather than wait for spine players that aren’t around yet?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Rubbish. In todays game gun players make halves look good

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're sending Lewis to Mexico so the spine will improve.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burst it when he signs bro... believe me or not
Sorry I don’t believe your story......he will be offered a contract with the rosters for less than what we offer him and will not be coming to the dogs....your rumour is just that....a rumour...based on what...some inside information that u have been provided with....the only person who know what’s going on is JAC....

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t believe your story......he will be offered a contract with the rosters for less than what we offer him and will not be coming to the dogs....your rumour is just that....a rumour...based on what...some inside information that u have been provided with....the only person who know what’s going on is JAC....
scuse me but what are you basing yours on? bit contradicting

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he leaves Storm he will go to Souths to be with his brothers.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because he is, called him out a few times after his previous comments.
Definitely one of the worst posters on here, if he is not being racist he is spouting the most ridiculous comments. He has no clue about footy or life it seems.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the indigenous element to Souths does play a big part in indigenous players signing there, and we have a fresh example in Latrell... it's not really racist for saying that imo

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the indigenous element to Souths does play a big part in indigenous players signing there, and we have a fresh example in Latrell... it's not really racist for saying that imo
At last...Someone with common sense.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely one of the worst posters on here, if he is not being racist he is spouting the most ridiculous comments. He has no clue about footy or life it seems.
What exactly gets your knickers in a knot about my posts? You are starting to sound like the fucking soccer player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths fcuked up by grabbing Roberts... Wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to move on Gagai or Roberts so they can bring Carr in.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Souths fcuked up by grabbing Roberts... Wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to move on Gagai or Roberts so they can bring Carr in.
I agree mate and I’m worried about that too